YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

ENJOY MATHS

Can not imagine.super tool to tell a big story.Special for this price.We can give buyers good message.Quick and smoothly

mycbdshoppe

I use this app to allocate videos from Youtube. I really like how easy it is.
Note Suggestion -It'll be nice to add the functionality of a carrousel of videos rotating that way we can add plenty of videos without clonking the page with a lot of videos and/or forcing the viewer to scroll down :)
I really love this app.

Ruki

Very simple but smart app. And cheap too.
We build a nice and fully customized video gallery on our store with titles and links to product pages, you only need to leverage the captions and CSS code in a smart way... The support team was always very fast and responsive.
I do recommend this app!

December 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the review. This means a lot to us because here at Cozy we strive to keep every customer at ease as they use the app while making them achieve more.
Customers like you make it a pleasant experience for us 🙂

Cozy Shopify Apps

No Publicity Stunt

love it. great for the price. easy, fast, reliable. Easy to use. No Hassle. just upload video and designs are nice!

MrCrimbo

We have found this app easy to use and a great asset and it is not very expensive either. It allows you to showcase your products as well as embed them into listings.

Market Collaborator

This app is so underrated, I've tried many apps, but now I've found what suits my needs for my store.

GRO FIT

Very easy to configure and has a seamless look.

rockcandybeauty

Works great when it works! Sometimes it just will not display but other times it works perfectly!!!!

October 2, 2019

I really wish you could have contacted us for resolution. The error you have stated is probably because of not following speed up instruction, or some translation apps which we are aware of. Some apps are written in a way which changes codes of few other apps as well instead of making change in itself alone. This gives an impression that the other apps are broken, while true culprit is someone else!

Myfunnytalkingdogvideo

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I am so delighted at how easy it is to create with. Thanks so much!

www.activelifeenergy.com

This is the app that I just searched and found. After installing it turned out that the videos load slower than I expected. I asked for help and in the blink of an eye, I received a response and help. Thanks a lot. Solid 5 stars :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6