YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

SmallTown House

Este aplicativo é muito bom, fácil de configurar, toda a equipe sem excessão está de parabéns!!!!!!!

JuJu's Kids Boutique

Pretty Dope! I like the way it lays out on our site. Nice to see a free working app on shopify. Download it!

Funny Donk

I used the app for a humour site that I run and I've had no problems so far. I tried other apps out there that charge a monthly fee but this is much better and it's free. The functionality is quick, easy and intuitive. My only slight gripe would be that I wanted to see rounded corners on the borders of my videos but that's only cosmetic. Great app.

PinkBoxOnline.com LTD

Fantastic Product !
Very creative.
I am looking forward to keep on using this product for future video projects.

Toolbox Widget

best free app for videos and again its free. Videos are easy to load and adjust. It deserves 5 stars

Rich Piana 5% Nutrition

As basic features, sorting would be nice and to be able to edit the order of the videos after adding them. Also an embed to display all galleries at once to be able to navigate the galleries instead of having to manually create each gallery page.

Embroidery Software Training

Terrific support! Thank you to the entire Team for adjusting the size of the player within a page on my website. This was done within 1 hour of me requesting it!

Tejemania

Muy buena aplicación, fácil de usar y muy versátil y es posible usarla para cursos en linea.

www.tejemania.com

GoFancy

Easy! and Does what it promises in style! I would like to have a feature though, to auto sync with a youtube channel rather than manually uploading the links (it lets you do it in bulk easily but an auto feature would be a great addition)

KHM Test

Everything works so far and i can use the app to create a video gallery for my site everything works and is ease