YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

Mindlogik

Evaluated a lot of video apps for Shopify and found Cozy Video Gallery which is really good value for the monthly cost. App is intuitive and easy to set up and use.

ModernMua

I installed this app a week ago and it did not work! sent an email over to these guys and they responded super fast (and it was a Saturday) they got the app to work and were very responsive and made sure it worked perfectly on my store. Best Support i've had on a app especially at this cost! 5* all day long!

Moki

Perfect app. Very fair price and does exactly what it needs to do. We even suggested an additional feature and the developer had implemented it the same day. Flawless experience.

BETAFPV Hobby

working well. I used this app to help me run my shopify store, it works well and i will continue to use it later.

BSwanky

Great customer service. Even worked over a weekend to fix an issue. Thanks!!!
Easy to use and customize.

Olio Knits

I bought this app to add tutorials to my Shopify site. It works and is pretty easy to use. So, far happy with it!

ROVI Dashcams

Inked Matrix

After trying other Apps out there, I went with Cozy and feel it is a great app to use for your site, plus you cant beat the price.

www.inkedmatrix.com

Lost Coast Outfitters

Great functionality and it's free, useful way to create video galleries and style them however you'd like. Thanks.

Neoshopee

自分の店舗に商品映像をまとめたかったです。このアプリはまさに私が欲しかった機能をもってました。すぐページを作り試したところすべての映像を店舗で表示できました。とても助かります。いいアプリです。使ってみてください。