YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

American Wood Importers

Great app to show off the videos we make. Also extremely easy to use and set up for beginner web designers like us.

Guru Wai Em

I could not ask for more for the display capacity of the gallery. Im giving it 5 stars as it is really easy to set up and the UI ... simply amazing... thanks team. PLUS ITS FREE!

Mundo Music Gear

I wanted a quick way to organise my videos page with simple captions and layout. I managed to do this very quickly without messing things up. Like most, I have very little time to get these things done and this app has enabled to do what I wanted within the limited time frame. I'm just off to load up some more videos and am looking forward to it.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Cozy Videos app on my store MoonGoddessGifts.com and we love it! It is quite handy for customizing your own Video Page for your website. The best part is that it is free! We highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

BIGDAVESCHEESESTEAKS

trying now but won't save so I really dont know how it works - Possibly leaving a review helps you to save the stuff

March 4, 2019

Hi

We don't restrict customers from saving or anything. We have contacted you for the same. Also I observed that you have added script in a wrong place, please revert us and we will fix it. It should go inside head, it is just below it.

Thanks
Jessica

K&J NAIL SUPPLY

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

Sydney Badminton

Very good and customized display for a good website, highly recommended for other interested users, good add on for your website.

Moroccan Corridor

Excellent app! I really love it. Set up is very quick and integration to the website is perfect
Highly recommended

Solewells

Used the app for how to videos. Very intuitive, easy to use, good documentation, lots of options. Works great in my store. Thank you!

Sukhmani Foods

I used this app to connect my you tube channel on website so far so good. I am sure they will keep improving.

March 4, 2019

Hi

We have improved a lot since you left this review. Have you seen the new icon option? Look here: https://cozy-video-gallery.myshopify.com/pages/play-icons