Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

• 4% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年12月5日

A great app for easily adding video galleries to product pages. It would be better if the fonts for each video caption could be customized. But overall, it's simple and easy to use.

Modern Blaze
使用應用程式的時間:接近2年
2022年2月8日

I have been using the app recently and it is exactly what I wanted from a video gallery. Thanks.....

НЕКТЕЙН
保加利亞
使用應用程式的時間:13天
2021年10月27日

Quick response and the exact video solution we were looking for! We're glad that we found the Cozy app - easy to use.

dude. be nice
使用應用程式的時間:5天
2021年10月21日

great app so far look forward to using it more as time goes on but honestly excited to see how it improves my seo

Fire Pit Surplus
使用應用程式的時間:大約1小時
2021年9月29日

Thank you for your help to setup the app on my web site. Great support team give me perfect support.

DC Sports
2021年9月27日

App is very easy to Use and helps to implement a nice looking Video Gallery. Support is superb. Kate helped me to integrate additional features and optimized the design and speed of video page.

Vaping Lee - Vaporizer Shop
德國
使用應用程式的時間:4天
2021年9月21日

Service top, assistance tout aussi top. Me permet d'avoir une belle galerie qui se charge vite :) Je recommande à 100%

REC'N'DROP 🥐🍷🎞️
法國
2021年9月1日

After my previous gallery app got discontinued, I was frantically looking for replacement and came across Cozy Video Gallery app. Boy, I wish I found it earlier! Great interface, easy to use and I can finally bulk upload my videos! I store my works on Vimeo, not YouTube, but it works just as well; simple copy & paste and you can upload unlimited videos / links at the time. My galleries are big and having an option to upload tens of videos at the time is a true life / time saver.
Also, customer service is top notch - I had an issue with image sorting and they custom-fixed it for me in no time.
Overall, highly recommended!

JH Digital Photo World
使用應用程式的時間:6個月
2021年8月8日

Cozy videos gallery helps me create nice-looking and easy-to-use video lists for my Shopify website. I learned how to use it in a matter of minutes, and I love how the videos show up on my page. Well done Cozy team!!

Stuttering Therapy Resources
2021年6月11日

BEST EVER. I choose in the second SHOP and will USE in all sHOPS in FUTURE.
GOD SAVE YOUR LIVES.