Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

JH Digital Photo World

After my previous gallery app got discontinued, I was frantically looking for replacement and came across Cozy Video Gallery app. Boy, I wish I found it earlier! Great interface, easy to use and I can finally bulk upload my videos! I store my works on Vimeo, not YouTube, but it works just as well; simple copy & paste and you can upload unlimited videos / links at the time. My galleries are big and having an option to upload tens of videos at the time is a true life / time saver.
Also, customer service is top notch - I had an issue with image sorting and they custom-fixed it for me in no time.
Overall, highly recommended!

Stuttering Therapy Resources

Cozy videos gallery helps me create nice-looking and easy-to-use video lists for my Shopify website. I learned how to use it in a matter of minutes, and I love how the videos show up on my page. Well done Cozy team!!

BOOTYBUILDER.EU

BEST EVER. I choose in the second SHOP and will USE in all sHOPS in FUTURE.
GOD SAVE YOUR LIVES.
THANKS

Homerun Products LLC

Extremely easy to use with basic content management system experience. I ran into an issue, contacted Cozy technical support and they solved my problem (showed me how to properly use their app) mega-fast. Thank you SO much!

novsights

i suggest,realkly help me a lot,we are headlight brand for cars,and really need video gallery to show the details.thank you dear

Crafted Fusion

Seems great so far, loads quick and looks nice. Was looking for a nice popup style video player for my intro page and this works perfect..thanks

Bubble Hawaii

Came across this app and was happy with the way it layed out my videos so nicely. Easy to use!) Well worth the money.

Spelean Australia

Easy to install and easy to use. Worked a treat to sort videos by category/brands. Quick response from support team for a CSS query. Highly recommend - has been running for a few weeks now and we are very happy, sped up our FAQ page by moving videos to this app.

HHO Factory

Fantastic application for the video gallery. Highly recommended. Easy setup and fast loading of pages without freezing.

hotbananalashes

Today, I met a very difficult problem. The team helped me solve the problem responsibly and quickly. Really good, affordable prices, service in place. I recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8