Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

$2.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

НЕКТЕЙН

Location Bulgaria

I have been using the app recently and it is exactly what I wanted from a video gallery. Thanks.....

dude. be nice

Quick response and the exact video solution we were looking for! We're glad that we found the Cozy app - easy to use.

Fire Pit Surplus

Time spent using app About 1 hour

great app so far look forward to using it more as time goes on but honestly excited to see how it improves my seo

DC Sports

Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you for your help to setup the app on my web site. Great support team give me perfect support.

Vaping Lee - Vaporizer Shop

Location Germany

App is very easy to Use and helps to implement a nice looking Video Gallery. Support is superb. Kate helped me to integrate additional features and optimized the design and speed of video page.

REC'N'DROP 🥐🍷🎞️

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Service top, assistance tout aussi top. Me permet d'avoir une belle galerie qui se charge vite :) Je recommande à 100%

JH Digital Photo World

After my previous gallery app got discontinued, I was frantically looking for replacement and came across Cozy Video Gallery app. Boy, I wish I found it earlier! Great interface, easy to use and I can finally bulk upload my videos! I store my works on Vimeo, not YouTube, but it works just as well; simple copy & paste and you can upload unlimited videos / links at the time. My galleries are big and having an option to upload tens of videos at the time is a true life / time saver.
Also, customer service is top notch - I had an issue with image sorting and they custom-fixed it for me in no time.
Overall, highly recommended!

Stuttering Therapy Resources

Time spent using app About 1 year

Cozy videos gallery helps me create nice-looking and easy-to-use video lists for my Shopify website. I learned how to use it in a matter of minutes, and I love how the videos show up on my page. Well done Cozy team!!

BOOTYBUILDER.EU

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

BEST EVER. I choose in the second SHOP and will USE in all sHOPS in FUTURE.
GOD SAVE YOUR LIVES.
THANKS

Homerun Products LLC

Extremely easy to use with basic content management system experience. I ran into an issue, contacted Cozy technical support and they solved my problem (showed me how to properly use their app) mega-fast. Thank you SO much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8