Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

$1.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 5, 2022

A great app for easily adding video galleries to product pages. It would be better if the fonts for each video caption could be customized. But overall, it's simple and easy to use.

Modern Blaze
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 8, 2022

I have been using the app recently and it is exactly what I wanted from a video gallery. Thanks.....

НЕКТЕЙН
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 27, 2021

Quick response and the exact video solution we were looking for! We're glad that we found the Cozy app - easy to use.

dude. be nice
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 21, 2021

great app so far look forward to using it more as time goes on but honestly excited to see how it improves my seo

Fire Pit Surplus
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 29, 2021

Thank you for your help to setup the app on my web site. Great support team give me perfect support.

DC Sports
September 27, 2021

App is very easy to Use and helps to implement a nice looking Video Gallery. Support is superb. Kate helped me to integrate additional features and optimized the design and speed of video page.

Vaping Lee - Vaporizer Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 21, 2021

Service top, assistance tout aussi top. Me permet d'avoir une belle galerie qui se charge vite :) Je recommande à 100%

REC'N'DROP 🥐🍷🎞️
France
September 1, 2021

After my previous gallery app got discontinued, I was frantically looking for replacement and came across Cozy Video Gallery app. Boy, I wish I found it earlier! Great interface, easy to use and I can finally bulk upload my videos! I store my works on Vimeo, not YouTube, but it works just as well; simple copy & paste and you can upload unlimited videos / links at the time. My galleries are big and having an option to upload tens of videos at the time is a true life / time saver.
Also, customer service is top notch - I had an issue with image sorting and they custom-fixed it for me in no time.
Overall, highly recommended!

JH Digital Photo World
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 8, 2021

Cozy videos gallery helps me create nice-looking and easy-to-use video lists for my Shopify website. I learned how to use it in a matter of minutes, and I love how the videos show up on my page. Well done Cozy team!!

Stuttering Therapy Resources
June 11, 2021

BEST EVER. I choose in the second SHOP and will USE in all sHOPS in FUTURE.
GOD SAVE YOUR LIVES.