Crazy Egg

Crazy Egg

by Crazy Egg

Increase sales by knowing where & why your shoppers get stuck.

Grow Power Limited

Avoid this company and their software at all costs, do not install. They fraudulently took almost £1,000 from my account with no warning or explanation. I never even used the free trial! No idea how they got my card details so can only assume they illegally took it from my Shopify account somehow. They have now been reported to my banks fraud department.

LookInTheAttic

Don't waste your time. This does not work with my Shopify store. It just wastes a ton of time, and then 'loads' for hours with NOTHING to show for it. Total waste of a weekend trying to get this frustrating POS software to do anything. It says it records actions - nothing comes up after hours of 'loading'. It says it does split tests - it does not work. Tried to contact 'help' - they are very unhelpful. Emails were nonsensical and did not even address the forever load times.

September 7, 2019

Hi, we understand your frustration. Our customer success team was able to meet with you the same day and within 48 hours resolved the situation which was caused by a Firefox browser setting. We're happy to offer a new trial if you want to try Crazy Egg again.