Crazy Egg

Increase sales by knowing where & why your shoppers get stuck.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

WaterWipes

Location Australia

We have been using Crazy Egg for our website as well as on our Shopify pages to make sure pages offer the best possible experience for visitors and shoppers. Crazy Egg offers Heat Mapping, Scroll Mapping, Recording as well as A/B testing, all tools we needed to do optimisation work and also their support team has been super helpful every time I needed help. Highly recommended.

Lamps4makeup

Location Estonia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank you. Use is more than a year. Great app, has a lot of functions. Easy to use.
Support is fast and helpful.

Beluga Baby Store

I love Crazy Egg for Shopify for its incredible ease of use, implementation, and ease of integration with Shopify. Its user friendly unlike a lot of other platforms. It's also easy for clients to understand. If you really want to drill down to what's happening on page level with your customers, this is the program to do it with.

Stage V

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great for identifying user behavior and optimization points to drive sales or lead gen growth. It's incredibly easy to integrate, gather data, and even run tests off the platform. Highly recommended and a user of this for 5+ years both within Shopify and off-Shopify for WP sites.

Framed Tweets

Fantastic app! Super easy to use, all the data you could ever want, wonderful support. Highly recommend.

Sherpas Design

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are using CrazyEgg to monitor how visitors interact with our website and if they navigate around easily. So far we have identified areas for improvement and have implemented changes on our website based on insights from Crazy Egg which has helped us a lot!

scrt society

Crazy Egg has become my favorite Shopify app. As a shop owner, I'm inundated with ideas, data, and opportunities to improve the customer experience and drive up my conversion rates. Crazy Egg helps me prioritize the biggest opportunities quickly, makes it easy for me to understand (the Heatmaps are brilliant, the Recordings are great context), and ultimately, saves me time by getting me to the best and biggest opportunities in minutes. It's not only my favorite app, I can't live without it.