Spin Wheel Pop Ups

Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow your email list and sales! Spin to Win & Wheel Pop Ups

Saint Athena

amazing help amazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing helpamazing help

Skin'N Sleek™

I Have liked the fact that I can be served any time I needed help. Andrea was a great help sorting things with the app when it wasn't clear what the next step is in the risen issue.

the lunar deco

I was looking for the spin the wheel and I choosed this app because has more games to play with. It's fantastic to diversify promotions from time to time. All of them come with a lot of cool customizable graphics. The design is gorgeous, it’s really well done. It’s easy to set up and the support is AMAZING. I had some questions and Andrea was very fast and helpful. I highly recommend the app to increase sales and grow your email list.

International MacBook Covers

Great for coverting customers and developing an email client base. Has a lot of potential to help turn customers to sales

Meideya Jewelry

Good app, easy to use and easy to design. If you have problems, contact the support.
Support Andrea is an angel. He helped me with coding, how the wheel pops, changing the size of the button. He even helped me design, and I have to admit that his design is better than mine.... He responsed my email so quickly and helped solve the problem with great patience. I want to give him 100 stars.
Thank you Andrea!

July 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you very much for your kind words 😊, I wish you the best of luck with Meideya Jewelry - Andrea

Tu Diamante

Great functionality and even better support! We've only had it for a couple weeks but already conversion rate seems to be improving.

Superb Goods

This is a brilliant app, sells have definitely gone up since installing this app onto my store... thank you for a user friendly app with fantastic tools!

Casual Lads

For a temporary campaign. This App is really perfect. Especially that you can adjust almost all colours. Compared to other Apps, it looks a lot more professional.

Fatuma Designs

It was easy to set up coupons and made the whole process easier for me to understand. I also love the fact that they helped me get more free trail to grow my website that shows they don't just care about the money, but they for sure care about their customers.

negcreole

Appli est très simple à utiliser et à lier avec mailchimp. Le service client est réactif et compréhensible :)

Previous 1 3 4 5