CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware

I have been using CrazyRocket for the past 3 weeks and it really is fantastic. It’s easy to setup and their support team are extremely helpful. The Spin Wheel Popup generates good revenue and from a customers point of view - it’s something different and fun! Great work CrazyRocket team!

November 19, 2019

Hey! Thanks for your feedback - Big fan of your brand, guys! it's an honor to see CrazyRocket in action on Zero-G 😉

Avaqel

Fantastic app! Helps provide a fun way to give potential customers coupons. Great customer service and simple to set up!

Koirapalvelu Iloinen Kirsu

Works like a clock work! And what is most important does not affect performance too much. Set up was done in 30 minutes and already great amount of revenue generated. Also got reply for my question within an hour.

October 31, 2019

Hey there! Thank you very much for supporting us with your review.... stay tuned for the new Black Friday / Cyber Monday themes 🙂 - Andrea

Cannakits

This is the best app!!! Super easy to use and the customer service is amazing! I could not recommend them enough! Helped so much with interaction on my website. You can see it for yourself at http://shopcannakits.com

Cali Life Co.

Great tool to collect email, give discounts and motivate the sale. I definitely recommend it.
only part that sucks is that I have to write more things here so it can let me submit the review

Sph2onge

Instantly saw engagement with my customers and collected some emails. Easy to set up and customise. FANTASTIC

PAKINHA ADESIVOS

Eu usei e por enquanto tudo funciona bem! Mas deixa o site mais lento! Porém tem um bom visual e o plano pago tem mais recursos!

September 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your feedback - happy to know that CrazyRocket is adding value to your business :)

About site speed: our App itself is performing quite well actually - but I run GTMetrix and PageSpeed tests on your site and discovered many improvements you might want to check.

For instance, 3.8MiB of JavaScript is parsed during initial page load (mainly some duplicated FB scripts) also PageSpeed reports "Consider reducing the time spent parsing, compiling and executing JS". This kind of problem is less visible on desktop devices but can be noticeable on mobile devices especially older ones.

We do our best to optimize the App and reduce the impact (the App is really lightweight) but, unfortunately, the end result depends also on what runs globally on the site as other scripts might affect our perceived performance too.

Best,
Andrea

Bijoulito

This app is by far the best on the market. Easy to use, efficient, different systems to capture emails are available (Wheel, Scratch etc.) for a very affordable price. The support can help you for any question or request you could have... So What else! I recommend.

TimeForFish

I installed it today and i can say it is the best wheel i have used. Large selection of designs. Very easy to set up. I highly recommend. Andrea is very responsive. An easy way to increase your email list. Install boldly !

Rockstar Leatherworks™

App is great and saves $$ compared to Wheelio. CrazyRocket has more features & games, I like the GUI/admin better too, the design options are very nice as well. Andrea provided top notch CS and troubleshooting support and did a great job. I had AJAX conflicts and he resolved them within a day. Thank you.----------

UPDATE: 8/6/2020: After a year with this app I am very satisfied and will continue using it. Support is always great and fast when I need help or have questions. Do not hesitate to try this app. I cant stress enough how wonderfully refreshing it is to receive almost immediate support and assistance. Don't waste your time with others that fall short, this is the app to use for this purpose. Thank you Andrea for all the help on my store www.RockstarLeatherworks.com

August 6, 2020

Hey! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review 🙏

We strive to deliver the best customer experience possible; I am thrilled to see that the App is delivering value to such a fantastic brand like Rockstar Leatherworks 😎 Thanks again for choosing us, Andrea.