Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 22, 2021

Crazyrocket is way far the best wheel app in the game. there was a major problem with my website: Other wheel app when uninstalled let the code's theme modified and it blocked my website. Andrea from crazyrocket fixed the problem. Their app is way better than others. i recommand crazyrocket app 100 percent.

FicheBEN
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 13, 2021

Great app, easy to use, and nice interface. I have on all 3 of my shopify stores. Support is very good, Andrea is very quick to respond and sort any issues. Very happy with product, and I am capturing alot of emails.

Goodwin Smith
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 9, 2021

I installed this App today without any issues. The integration with Shopify is fantastic. If you are looking to add some flair and fun to your site, Crazy Rocket will not disapoint! I did e-mail customer service with some questions; Andrea provided me with a fast and outstanding customer service. I highly recommend this App!

For The Love Of Protein, Division of HR Studios Ltd.
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
November 24, 2021

Great App easy and intuitive to setup, install, test and customize. Support from Andrea was top notch he walked me through all set up options, features and things to look for or think about with our Wheel Spin promotion. Great support and great app!

Johnson's Popcorn
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 19, 2021

Amazing APP and Awesome and Instant Support by Andrea. High Recommended , with awesome features to use on your site

The Diva Shop Nigeria
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 17, 2021

In fact the app is very easy to set up and very user friendly. There was just a situation with the link to Klaviyo, but I met a professional Andrea! His amazing and patient customer service allowed my store to send emails to customers correctly, thank you so much for his help. I would like to say that the success of an app is not only in their professionalism, but also in their customer service! It also inspires me to always keep my customers' needs in mind when running my store. Thanks again Andrea!

Petlibro
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 16, 2021

First time using this app, very great team support helped me a lot to customize the slice image and prize option. It would be much better if it provided coupons (default option) and product prizes for visitors to choose on the winning page. Pretty nice though.

PollyPark
China
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 2, 2021

great app, the support is A***. Andrea has been fantastic, very communicative and friendly. The spin wheel is performing extremely well on our site, and we have seen a massive increase in the number of emails we have collected.

Bells Shoes
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 19, 2021

GREAT service which helped me with my questions right on the spot! definitely recommend this! This plug in has allowed me to run my carnival smoothly!

Our Daily Avenue
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 18, 2021

A simple interface makes this easy to use. The customization is limited but also flexible enough to style with your brand. Engages customers and increases sales. Support is responsive and helpful. A great value.

Zippo USA