CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Ostuklikk

Good fast support helps me really :) Eazy to set up and works really nice :) Thanks you so much and good luck!

Lani Lane Boutique

thank you for making this easy to use! this will be helpful for customers and to gain returning customers!

Sancho & Lola's Closet

Nice APP. Andrea (APP developer) is very helpful!. After 4 days I have generated a bunch of sales and $1200 in revenue and a 12% conversion on Wheel of fortune and look forward to testing other games. I like the ability to use unique codes and the analytics are helpful. Integrated seamlessly into Klaviyo. I had a bit of a learning curve setting up the APP but Andrea helped me and now it's a breeze. Think Vegas meets eCommerce.

March 8, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review 😃... and for the valuable ideas we discussed to improve the App. Something we'll definitely work on - stay tuned 🙌

John Wayne Cancer Foundation

Great app! thanks for everything you guys do. The wheel works perfectly! I recommend trying it! I really do

Peeka's Boutique

So far so good! It's helping me collect a lot of emails which is ultimately my main goal but it's also helping people spend more than they would since they're getting a coupon! Love it!

The Charmer's Box

WORKS PERFECTLY!!! Easy to use, quick, and nice to get it up and going love the format and smooth pop up

Southern Lea

I was looking for an app to assist me in growing my email list. This is a fun alternative to the boring pop-up form that sometimes shows up. I was able to work with someone to have this match my brand and fit my boutique's needs. This company has great customer service and I would recommend them in the future. Thank you!

Lunchbox Alchemy CBD

Exponential subscriber growth. People love scratch offs. Cost per acquisition definitely worth the entry level subscription.

SweatNReset

Very easy to use. Would Recommend anyone starting off to try these guys out for discount codes on their website.

LE TUBE

Works perfectly ! We just use it for the little wheel and game for promotion code. Never had an issue, Thank you so much.