CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Criz Beauty

Very quick set up and user friendly. Im sure this will help my business lots! Recomended for small business.

Pur Noisetier | Pure Hazelwood

Amazing support from Andrea, very user friendly app, it's the best we've had! I have it on my two stores and works perfectly.

Shopsster

Support is quick to help and wonderful experience talking to them. In terms of knowledge, quick & apt; service is exceptional and I am super thrilled with a nice plan they accommodated me in, which surely helps manage costs better. Thanks guys. Totally rocking. Will leave a feedback after using for a while.

Burleigh Wagon

works great, very easy to set up and use. I am extremely pleased so far as I have used it for a few hours and already captured heaps of emails!

January 12, 2021

Hey! Thank you very much for your feedback - thrilled to see the App is delivering value to such an amazing brand 😊

Best, Andrea

Ps.
I shared your Stroller Wagon with all my friends, impressive product :)

The DLG Shop

Very easy to understand and cost efficient. Great customization option and makes for a great asset to the page.

Fit Chick Co.

I am using this app to grow my email list. It was very easy to set-up!!! I will be launching several different campaigns.

aveine.france

Nice designs and functionalities. Easy to configure and use, the support is very reactive and friendly in case of questions/issues. Customers are also very receptive to this feature if we look up at our statistics !

ClioandFox

Great customer service and fairly easy to set up. Used it for my BFCM promotions and customers enjoyed the game.

Couples Keepsakes

There's a few cool games to choose from with nice customization options. Easy to use and great service!

Hyperforme.com

Great conversion app! I just asked for a couple of new features to be added and hope they will consider them! Tx