CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Lea Lana's Bananas

I had heard that these wheels are very helpful so I spent some time looking into all of them and decided to try out CrazyRocket. It was easy to setup and easy to integrate. I had a small issue with installing more than 1 on my website but customer service jumped right in and walked me through it. My old email collector had a 6% conversion rate and I am currently at 26% with the wheel. I'm super happy about it.

WiredLake

The app itself is very easy to set with all the instructions and looks attractive! I am loving this. Secondly, I had the best customer care experience as compared to all existing apps there are on Shopify. Andrea bro,really amazing, went in-depth explaining any and everything I asked. Thanks Andrea for the support. Much appreciate it! 5 on 5 for the app and customer support.

GREG NOISE

WOW! The support of this app is insane. You can set up the app yourself. But I'm a (bit) perfectionistic and want every color, font, font size, layout etc. to be perfecty matching with our branding. Andrea helped me very good with this. I think we've chatted for 1.5/2 hours and he didn't get annoyed lol.

November 25, 2020

Yo! LOL - Has been a pleasure :) Good luck with your campaign and take care!

- Andrea

La Floresta Café

The support team is amazing, they helped me set up everything super quick and I'm looking forward to launching my first campaign

Nocktail

Amazing app! Our conversion rate has GONE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!! Amazing customer support. Will be using forever.

Wosh Life

The best wheel spin app, seriously. Spoke with the dev and he was happy to add my email software integration within a week. Don't look any further.

Get Woke Stuff

Love the ease of use and the affordable plans are very reasonable. Looking forward to building a great email list, and more conversions! Thanks!

B.D Boutique Shop

just started. will be back with a review because i want tp give my honest opinion on how this app is working etc

AuricleShop

AMAZING customer support! Problem solved within 5 minutes of emailing them. Thank you again for your help!

Quirky Baby

Super easy to set up and customize it. Just got it set up and published. But I’ve seen it on other sites. So I’m excited to use it on mine & hoping for great results!