CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

AuricleShop

AMAZING customer support! Problem solved within 5 minutes of emailing them. Thank you again for your help!

Quirky Baby

Super easy to set up and customize it. Just got it set up and published. But I’ve seen it on other sites. So I’m excited to use it on mine & hoping for great results!

Just A Sip Shop

Andrea was a gem at helping me, i didnt have to wait an entire day to get a response, then minute i clicked send, i recived a reply 2 mins later. She not only helped correct the error on my campaign she launched it for me as well and its exactly what i wanted! thank you Crazy rocket for the express service! this people is what you call stellar service! Because time is money!!!

Diletta Nobile

great application to attract customers for discounts, cute and fun, interactive and great customer service

State of Play High Fashion

Very easy to integrate for email pop-ups. I would recommend this app for a fun feature for customers visiting websites.

Camden Creek Boutique

Customer service was very helpful in answering my questions and even doing some of it for me. It isn't hard to integrate, I'm just not very tech savy. Would recommend

Family Prezzies

Looks good and nice that it has a few different popup options. Install and setup was smooth and simple to integrate with Klaviyo

Dingbats* Notebooks® - UK & Worldwide Store

Amazing app with amazing results. Integrated well on the site and did not slow it down. Amazing work!

www.ToughTales.com

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Lashes By Rose

I tried many different apps and had deleted them all because they were so confusing. This app is so easy to use and has already helped me get sales!