Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 15, 2021

I used this app to help increase traffic with my business. it was so easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RBluCosmetics
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 28, 2021

Very easy to use and great support team to help. Kudos
Has 3 features which make it so much easier to manage

Dot & Key
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 27, 2021

I used this app to increase conversion. Great app! Very easy to use. I highly recommend this app for newbie users.

Holly and Lilly

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 21, 2021

What a great easy to use app. Love the free option. Helps me add more value to my site without paying. It’s great for starting up

Shirt Talker Designs
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 16, 2021

Super easy and really fun to build your coupons! I got the free version and it still have a bunch of options!

Classy Eyes Luscious Lips LLC.
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 14, 2021

So far, so good! I absolutely love this app! I can't wait to see how it increases my email list AND my sales!

ChristopherLynnCO
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
April 14, 2021

I absolutely love this app so far, it's way cheaper than the competition and has more functions as well. The customer service is top notch too.

Petson
Hungary
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 12, 2021

I love this app , I can’t wait to see how many extra customers I get from using it . It’s a great gift for customers

Bernisha Yvonne Hair L.L.C
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 7, 2021

c est une très bonne application et réactif en cas de problème. On arrive à collecter des mails et facile à utiliser

Shop Trottinette