Spin Wheel • Email Pop Ups

Spin Wheel • Email Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Icey Feisty

This app is literally a game changer, especially that the free features are amazing! It has surprised us compared to other programs.

Mamajnr

I just installed and Published. Gave this a 4 start while I use it and see how it works. I'll be back to update this

Geekvape Store

Good support and experience, hope it can add more functions in the future, make it can be customize to meet more request:)

AkkiaRae Cosmetics

I enjoy using this app to add special touches to my website. I hope to gain more sales using this app

Lostvape shop

works great! convenient and simple operation, just install it now and test its performance soon. good job!.

Delfi Cosmetics

This app was so easy to set up and customise, even on a free plan. Excited to see how it goes once it gets some use!

Rheil&AliSuperdeals

Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps

negcreole

Appli est très simple à utiliser et à lier avec mailchimp. Le service client est réactif et compréhensible :)

Coquinaria

Functionality and usability is good. Should improve the graphics options. More colors and font sizes. And better templates.

August 13, 2019

Hey! Thanks for your feedback, we'll add other themes soon - have you tried the new spin wheel yet? It comes with new themes and you can also customize slice, peg and wheel frame colors. Last but not least, we are always available to help you fine-tune a theme if needed :)