CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups | Reviews

by CrazyRocket

Grow sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

LipAddicts

Im a new business so i chose the free version for now! It was easy to install and design to my brand.

Revel Nail

This app is great, and the support team is great. Very fast and responsive. This app helps us with big sales for customers to have fun and be interactive.

Icey Feisty

This app is literally a game changer, especially that the free features are amazing! It has surprised us compared to other programs.

Mamajnr

I just installed and Published. Gave this a 4 start while I use it and see how it works. I'll be back to update this

Geekvape Store

Good support and experience, hope it can add more functions in the future, make it can be customize to meet more request:)

AkkiaRae Cosmetics

I enjoy using this app to add special touches to my website. I hope to gain more sales using this app

Lostvape shop

works great! convenient and simple operation, just install it now and test its performance soon. good job!.

Delfi Cosmetics

This app was so easy to set up and customise, even on a free plan. Excited to see how it goes once it gets some use!

Rheil&AliSuperdeals

Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps Cool apps

negcreole

Appli est très simple à utiliser et à lier avec mailchimp. Le service client est réactif et compréhensible :)

Previous 1