Advanced Form Builder

Custom Form Builder, Contact Form, Donation Form, Registration

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Advanced Form Builder

Barnhill Desk

I installed the app. Meets my expectations for the cost. Easy to create custom forms. Support team help configured it.

Qucus

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really appreciate the customer support, beside the app is very nice and usefull ++++++++++++++++++++++

Pack Rat Outdoor Center

Time spent using app About 1 year

App works great, customer support was very knowledgeable and helped us get it incorporated into our website code!

Chevalière Royale

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great appli ! Great team ! This s an application very usefull and cheap , i recommend it ! You can !

Unique Style Racing

Unlimited use of the forms, we love the flexibility and customization, but wish it has more detailed tutorial for setup, ran into concern and reach out to developer which quickly addressed the issue, so bravo on that, thanks.

AVMtel

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 4 hours

l'app funziona perfettamente, inoltre ho trvato un ottima assistenza tecnica.
Ottim configurazione del contact form.

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

Location Pakistan

That app to much well and good and I like this app so I am giving 5 stars I am so much happy that app to use.

Dellonutritionals Inc.

Time spent using app 1 day

I am looking for an app that would let my clients book an appointment online without paying upfront. This app is what I was looking for. It is easy to use and easy to customize. Customer support is very excellent. I wish there were more selection of fonts though. Thank you!

Todhunter.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

a great app, very flexible design options and a great team who is very efficient at helping you quickly with any tech issues!

KEYPER, LLC

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I needed to add personalization for products in a certain collection. This worked great, as I needed to add a couple of form fields for the customer to fill out. The developer went over and above the call of duty to help me. Much appreciated! New update on 8-25-22: After the move to 2.0 and a new Theme, they were again very responsive and implemented for us in a timely fashion. Easy to connect with them, and they offer excellent service.

Previous 1