creativehub

creativehub

by theprintspace

Find Art to Sell, Sell Your Own Art

Lacuna Collection

This app, in theory, provides a really great service! Fine Art printing and a global shipping solution for artists with Shopify stores. The printing quality is really great and the flat fee global shipping is amazing!

However, the app itself is buggy and will without doubt corrupt your store. By duplicating products, re-ordering variants, proliferating "broken image" thumbnails throughout your catalog and not updating basic changes (like new paper sizes, prices, and editions), this app will keep you busy all day just trying to clean the mess. And then, to add insult to injury, it will show random products as being Sold Out (which isn't great if your objective is to sell these products!) Basically, any change you make within the app will trigger a destructive knock-on effect in your store. The technical support is poor and under-resourced so don't expect any help when you need it (and you'll need it a lot).

It's a great shame that not enough resources have been allocated to the development and support of this app as I believe it has (had) massive potential.

My advice; stay well clear of this app until at least the next version (or ten) rolls out. It's simply not worth the headaches.

Fair-trade-artworks

Nice app. It gives me a lot of choices. As a personal choice I would like to see some aboriginal art

Fearillustration

So far, this app seems great! I've been looking for a service like this for a while now. I ordered the paper samples and the small book which were both very useful. The team at theprintspace are very professional and incredibly helpful. I've ordered a print sample from their site. Very happy indeed :)

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

As others here have noted, the art here is very unimpressive. Do better. Also, the app is buggy. I made numerous failed attempts to upload different sizes and file types of logos, none of which were accepted, and a useless cryptic error message was given. The tech support department wasn't much help either. We're moving on to greener pastures.

Coffee Lovers

I was going to use this app but Decided not to I don't have anything against us app at all just not for my website

Marcia White Art

I used this app to integrate with my website, so that I have my own Printshop which allows customers to check out through Shopify.
I can leave printing in the very capable hands of Printspace, leaving me to do what I do best whist the customer is looked after.
Thank you for a great service and a great customer service too. Your help was required and you gave great advice, it is very much appreciated. Thank you for everything.

Black Coke

Have been declined twice at this moment in time as far as the Art Catalogue section of this App goes and in hindsight it has been for very right reasons. My shop hasn't been ready for taking on such awesome Artwork. I mean the idea of being able to sync up your store with beautiful images created by high profile artists that you can print on demand as Giclee prints while taking a commission is absolutely mind blowing for me! So one would like to explore this part of the app but at this moment all that comes up is an error message.

As far as selling your own Art goes this App has worked perfectly. The first delivery turned up within 24 hours.

Customer services has been spot on so far. Instant replies almost...

Very cool concept! Only firm offering a service like this on Shopify!

O, FYI not all of us are supercilious fine art geeks!

I’ve had a ganders at the Art Catalogue on the web browser a slight bit and my first thoughts are that it does need updating. But at the end of the day If somone was to tell me you have to go and sell a hand full of sand to some Arabs and your life depended on it i would sell that sand as if it was the best thing since sliced bread and I would sell it for over the asking price. ‍♂️

My point I’m trying to make is even if We only had 3 or 4 options of artwork to choose from that would be enough to set a high brow print on demand company flying....

the french print house

I installed the App in my store about a week ago in the final stages of setting up my shop. I was so impressed at how smoothly the App linked to my store and by the back up from CreativeHub. I opened the store yesterday and am already selling ...customers have said how easy it is to use and that's the benchmark for me. Chapeau, Creative Hub.

Koen Van Damme

Just installed it and exploring the possibilities. Glad I found this great app. This is what I was looking for.

Ben Hopper's Shop

so far so good and keeps getting better! been working with the guys from theprintspace for years and what's nice about them is that they keep updating and improving alongside the photo-industry and clients' needs.

Previous 1 3 4