creativehub

creativehub

by creativehub

Your art sales, powered by us. Award winning fine art printers

Delphian Gallery

Excellent app! We've been using it since its launch a couple of years ago. All of our print-on-demand giclée prints are fulfilled using creativehub and the service is seamless from start to finish, with the added bonus of great customer service. We also use it for competition submissions for our annual open call from artists all over the world. This is extremely useful as it allows us to consolidate thousands of entries in one place for easy editing and archiving.

palmstudios

I use this app for my annual Palm* Photo Prize Print Sale and it has been great! Its really helpful that international delivery is a flat rate ( only £6!) so it makes it affordable for clients from all over the world!

The Mighty Boosh Art Collection

The process is seamless, and quality of product and service is fantastic. We wouldn't have been able to sell our prints with out it.

JORD HAMMOND

I’ve been selling prints with creativehub for the past 9 months or so and I could not recommend them enough. The quality of the prints are fantastic, they are shipped to my customers anywhere in the world for only £6 and their customer service is phenomenal. Everything is done automatically from when I get the order through to the customer receiving the print, which I love. Thank you creativehub :)

Planar Editions

Fantastic app and service which has transformed the way in which I'm able to run my online art gallery.

I spent a long time researching and investigating drop-shipping services for printing, but found the other services out there (printful et al) simply do not offer the quality, shipping speed, level of detail (certificates of authenticity, custom-branded labels on packaging etc) and customer service I require for the service I offer. As well as this they're cost effective with an unbeatable flat rate on global shipping, this in itself has made a huge difference to how I've been able to grow my sales. With creativehub the print quality, shipping speed and after-sales are simply head and shoulders above anyone else. I regularly get responses from extremely happy buyers, and as such would now not outsource the printing and fulfilment to anyone else.

There were a few intermittent niggles with the first generation of the app, the newest version seems to have ironed these out and now runs really smoothly. I have to give additional props to the helpful staff and print team in the London studio who always go above and beyond to solve any issues and answer questions. Thank you!

Bravo creativehub!

Javi Lorbada - Fine Art Prints

I've been using creativehub for over a year now, it does an amazing job for artists who want to sell their work, print it, and send it to customers.

Quality at The Print Space is their major priority, and I have nothing but thankful clients when they receive their print at home.

Over the course of the year, I have experienced ups and downs using this app, however, customer support always has solved my situation, they are incredibly helpful. In truth, they are always improving user experiences and as every progressing business, there will be breaks.

Definitely, a way to go in Art printing and selling if you need a lab for your work.

Flashbak Shop

Nice idea. We'd dearly love it to work. But it doesn't work properly. The print quality is very good and people in shipping are great. And they always respond to queries. But the app can be frustrating. We'd welcome any suggestions for reliable, high quality alternatives...

May 14, 2020

Sorry we were having some issues, we have fixed all known bugs now, so if you could please retry we are confident you will be happy.

Lacuna Collection

This app, in theory, provides a really great service! Fine Art printing and a global shipping solution for artists with Shopify stores. The printing quality is really great and the flat fee global shipping is amazing!

However, the app itself is buggy and will without doubt corrupt your store. By duplicating products, re-ordering variants, proliferating "broken image" thumbnails throughout your catalog and not updating basic changes (like new paper sizes, prices, and editions), this app will keep you busy all day just trying to clean the mess. And then, to add insult to injury, it will show random products as being Sold Out (which isn't great if your objective is to sell these products!) Basically, any change you make within the app will trigger a destructive knock-on effect in your store. The technical support is poor and under-resourced so don't expect any help when you need it (and you'll need it a lot).

It's a great shame that not enough resources have been allocated to the development and support of this app as I believe it has (had) massive potential.

My advice; stay well clear of this app until at least the next version (or ten) rolls out. It's simply not worth the headaches.

May 14, 2020

sorry we were having some issues, we have fixed all known bugs now, so if you could please retry we are confident you will be happy.

Fair-trade-artworks

Nice app. It gives me a lot of choices. As a personal choice I would like to see some aboriginal art

Fearillustration

So far, this app seems great! I've been looking for a service like this for a while now. I ordered the paper samples and the small book which were both very useful. The team at theprintspace are very professional and incredibly helpful. I've ordered a print sample from their site. Very happy indeed :)