Avis (84)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 11 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 juillet 2018

Great prints and service! Seems like a really useful app so far to sell prints through shopify.

Andy Potts Illustration Prints
Modifié le 31 octobre 2018

I'm putting together a shopify site for a group of artists and in general I find the app works well, once you have done all the information on the creative hub end it transporst well to the shopify site. The particular item I and the others like is the room view with the image in place, so if they can develop this more it can only help sales, as most people out there have no concept of how the art might look on the wall. There have been one or two glitches here and there otherwise would have given 5 stars. Creative Hub are very quick to respond, and I know that the print quality is unmatched. I also have my own cartoon work on a similar site, for those remotley interested the sites are www.looksgoodonthewall.com and www.pauldaviescartoons.online
both use the creative hub and shopify.All pretty good really!

Looksgoodonthewall
Modifié le 11 mai 2020

Fantastic app and service which has transformed the way in which I'm able to run my online art gallery.

I spent a long time researching and investigating drop-shipping services for printing, but found the other services out there (printful et al) simply do not offer the quality, shipping speed, level of detail (certificates of authenticity, custom-branded labels on packaging etc) and customer service I require for the service I offer. As well as this they're cost effective with an unbeatable flat rate on global shipping, this in itself has made a huge difference to how I've been able to grow my sales. With creativehub the print quality, shipping speed and after-sales are simply head and shoulders above anyone else. I regularly get responses from extremely happy buyers, and as such would now not outsource the printing and fulfilment to anyone else.

There were a few intermittent niggles with the first generation of the app, the newest version seems to have ironed these out and now runs really smoothly. I have to give additional props to the helpful staff and print team in the London studio who always go above and beyond to solve any issues and answer questions. Thank you!

Bravo creativehub!

Planar Editions
1 janvier 2022

I use Creative Hub to fulfil Gicleé prints of my artwork. Their service and quality of prints is absolutely fantastic. I’m a huge fan!

ciro correia
Modifié le 15 mai 2020

creativehub has been an excellent platform to support print sales for our exhibitors. The platform is intuitive, easy to set up and manage options. It has provided a very positive experience for us, our photographers and for purchasers. Order fulfillment has been accurate and prompt.

The Royal Photographic Society
6 août 2023

I can't fault these guys. Hi quality product delivered quickly and efficiently. They're not cheap but I don't want cheap, nor do my customers.

Gerald Lee Photography
23 mars 2018

This is a brilliant way to being able to showcase and sell prints from our huge database of award-winning photographers. The design and user experience is slick and easy to use, and we've had great feedback so far.

Worldphotoorg
14 mai 2020

Seemless!...ive now spent alkl day trying to order tetst prints...no one answers the phone and the online helps takes hours to answer? So I still havnt managed to order as the system says there's an error call us. Not a great experience at all so far, which was not waht I expected?

Dronergram
31 décembre 2021

Perfect app, works like a charm and helps fulfill orders while you sleep. Very smooth experience. Defo recommend.

PHOTOPORTRAYAL
6 août 2023

I can only tell very positive things about this app. Everything works perfectly as it should. The service and the entire community behind this app is world class. I can recommend this and the entire company 100%.
Keep up the good work...

Thomas Frenken Gallery