Avis (84)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 11 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 décembre 2021

Perfect app, works like a charm and helps fulfill orders while you sleep. Very smooth experience. Defo recommend.

PHOTOPORTRAYAL
Modifié le 3 avril 2018

intuitive and easy to use, a natural progression from the printspace's already established photographers' shop window. . and . . . good setup support

Howard Kingsnorth

Howard Kingsnorth
20 août 2020

This app works a treat on my shopify art store. It is so easy to use and wonderful help when needed! I can't recommend the beautiful people of Creative Hub enough!

Chris Duffett Art
19 mai 2020

Allows me to easily manage manufacture and dispatch of orders with no challenges. Very high quality. Bring on more marketplace integrations!

Axonomy London
9 septembre 2018

There is a ton of beautiful artwork and the app is very easy to use. Everything is easy to find and clearly displayed

Hippie G. Rockstar
Modifié le 11 mai 2020

We have been using this app for many years now and it is fantastic. It has allowed us to add multiple print runs to our shop. Beforehand we would have to pay out £400+ for a print run of 50. Now we can set up as many prints runs as we like with absolutely no money up front. The prints are museum quality and the COAs are produced beautifully. The packaging and service is 5 star too. We now have a stream of revenue that couldn't have existed without the Creative Hub. We would high recommend it to anyone!

Art on a Postcard - The Hepatitis C Trust
22 mars 2018

This is amazing, the perfect App if your selling digital art with Shopify. Well done Printspace!

Rude 3
31 décembre 2021

Great app. Makes integration with my Shopify store really easy and allows a fair amount of customisation. Superb print quality to boot.

Fogwalking Photography
2 juin 2020

We have been using this app for months and are very happy with it. We highly recommend it for any business or creative selling prints online - it is easy to set up and and it saves a huge amount of admin.

Hoxton Mini Press
10 janvier 2022

I use this app to fulfill all my print orders on my website. Creative Hub have always produced great results in very fast print and dispatch timescales, both in the UK and Globally. My customers often remark on the high quality of the prints received. I'm delighted with the service I get from Creative Hub

John Harbourne Art