creativehub: Sell Art Prints

Art prints on demand. Drop ship art prints. Flat rate shipping

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

XPgallery

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I'm sure, its hard to find better app. Print quality is great, fast print and delivery, very professionally packaged, amazing service. Highly recommended!

Visual Cinnamon ⁠— Shop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using the creativehub app in my store (to sell Giclee prints) for 1.5 years now and it's been a great experience! It was really easy to set up. The only thing I need to do is to put the tracking code I receive from theprintspace (once they ship) into the order. The customer service is also brilliant. I've had about 2-3 packages gone missing over the past 1.5 years, and theprintspace has always send a replacement, didn't make an issue over it. Would definitely recommend!

ciro correia

I use Creative Hub to fulfil Gicleé prints of my artwork. Their service and quality of prints is absolutely fantastic. I’m a huge fan!

Fogwalking Photography

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Makes integration with my Shopify store really easy and allows a fair amount of customisation. Superb print quality to boot.

PHOTOPORTRAYAL

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect app, works like a charm and helps fulfill orders while you sleep. Very smooth experience. Defo recommend.

Degrasse Projects

Time spent using app About 3 years

Amazing service, print quality is great, fast print and delivery, very professionally packaged, holographic certificates of authenticity, and, no small thing, the customer support is top-notch. Highly recommended!

Rowe

Highly recommend The Print Space! They make the whole process of selling art online seamless. Their customer service is A* as is the quality of their papers & printing.

Chris Duffett Art

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works a treat on my shopify art store. It is so easy to use and wonderful help when needed! I can't recommend the beautiful people of Creative Hub enough!

Hoxton Mini Press

Time spent using app About 2 years

We have been using this app for months and are very happy with it. We highly recommend it for any business or creative selling prints online - it is easy to set up and and it saves a huge amount of admin.

Leif Podhajsky

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Highly recommended for artists selling their work. Orders are processed seamlessly, which saves a lot of time and money. ThePrintSpace have always been really professional and helpful from printing through to customer support.