creativehub

creativehub | Reviews

by creativehub

Your art sales, powered by us. Award winning fine art printers

Delphian Gallery

Excellent app! We've been using it since its launch a couple of years ago. All of our print-on-demand giclée prints are fulfilled using creativehub and the service is seamless from start to finish, with the added bonus of great customer service. We also use it for competition submissions for our annual open call from artists all over the world. This is extremely useful as it allows us to consolidate thousands of entries in one place for easy editing and archiving.

palmstudios

I use this app for my annual Palm* Photo Prize Print Sale and it has been great! Its really helpful that international delivery is a flat rate ( only £6!) so it makes it affordable for clients from all over the world!

The Mighty Boosh Art Collection

The process is seamless, and quality of product and service is fantastic. We wouldn't have been able to sell our prints with out it.

JORD HAMMOND

I’ve been selling prints with creativehub for the past 9 months or so and I could not recommend them enough. The quality of the prints are fantastic, they are shipped to my customers anywhere in the world for only £6 and their customer service is phenomenal. Everything is done automatically from when I get the order through to the customer receiving the print, which I love. Thank you creativehub :)

Planar Editions

Fantastic app and service which has transformed the way in which I'm able to run my online art gallery.

I spent a long time researching and investigating drop-shipping services for printing, but found the other services out there (printful et al) simply do not offer the quality, shipping speed, level of detail (certificates of authenticity, custom-branded labels on packaging etc) and customer service I require for the service I offer. As well as this they're cost effective with an unbeatable flat rate on global shipping, this in itself has made a huge difference to how I've been able to grow my sales. With creativehub the print quality, shipping speed and after-sales are simply head and shoulders above anyone else. I regularly get responses from extremely happy buyers, and as such would now not outsource the printing and fulfilment to anyone else.

There were a few intermittent niggles with the first generation of the app, the newest version seems to have ironed these out and now runs really smoothly. I have to give additional props to the helpful staff and print team in the London studio who always go above and beyond to solve any issues and answer questions. Thank you!

Bravo creativehub!

Javi Lorbada - Fine Art Prints

I've been using creativehub for over a year now, it does an amazing job for artists who want to sell their work, print it, and send it to customers.

Quality at The Print Space is their major priority, and I have nothing but thankful clients when they receive their print at home.

Over the course of the year, I have experienced ups and downs using this app, however, customer support always has solved my situation, they are incredibly helpful. In truth, they are always improving user experiences and as every progressing business, there will be breaks.

Definitely, a way to go in Art printing and selling if you need a lab for your work.

Fearillustration

So far, this app seems great! I've been looking for a service like this for a while now. I ordered the paper samples and the small book which were both very useful. The team at theprintspace are very professional and incredibly helpful. I've ordered a print sample from their site. Very happy indeed :)

Marcia White Art

I used this app to integrate with my website, so that I have my own Printshop which allows customers to check out through Shopify.
I can leave printing in the very capable hands of Printspace, leaving me to do what I do best whist the customer is looked after.
Thank you for a great service and a great customer service too. Your help was required and you gave great advice, it is very much appreciated. Thank you for everything.

the french print house

I installed the App in my store about a week ago in the final stages of setting up my shop. I was so impressed at how smoothly the App linked to my store and by the back up from CreativeHub. I opened the store yesterday and am already selling ...customers have said how easy it is to use and that's the benchmark for me. Chapeau, Creative Hub.

Koen Van Damme

Just installed it and exploring the possibilities. Glad I found this great app. This is what I was looking for.