creativehub

creativehub | Reviews

by creativehub

Your art sales, powered by us. Award winning fine art printers

Ben Hopper's Shop

so far so good and keeps getting better! been working with the guys from theprintspace for years and what's nice about them is that they keep updating and improving alongside the photo-industry and clients' needs.

zoiroupakia.gallery

This app is very friendly and easy to use. Setting up is extremely straightforward and my art prints store was up online in just a few minutes, without having to worry about coordinating my online store, sales and limited edition counting with the printing company. It saved me from the extra work of uploading photos and writing the products info twice, to the store and the printing site. The support services are also speedy and helpful, and the flat worldwide shipping rate definitely helped with sales. Overall a great idea.

Simon Landrein - Art Store

Overall it was really straight forward to use this app. Really happy so far.
Everything seems in good hands.

Documentary Photography Gallery

I have run a successful online gallery for many years and in all my time, creativehub's app is exactly what I have been longing for; print-on-demand art sales of the highest quality!

So far the app has worked well, even with my gallery specific requirements there have been few instances where the app does not meet my requirements. The discovery of this app has encouraged me to create a new gallery focusing on photography with the intention of just using the app!

Art on a Postcard - The Hepatitis C Trust

We have been using this app for many years now and it is fantastic. It has allowed us to add multiple print runs to our shop. Beforehand we would have to pay out £400+ for a print run of 50. Now we can set up as many prints runs as we like with absolutely no money up front. The prints are museum quality and the COAs are produced beautifully. The packaging and service is 5 star too. We now have a stream of revenue that couldn't have existed without the Creative Hub. We would high recommend it to anyone!

Glasweegee

Brillant for uploading and selling my photography prints. Especially that I am away from home a lot. Customer service is excellent!

Hippie G. Rockstar

There is a ton of beautiful artwork and the app is very easy to use. Everything is easy to find and clearly displayed

Some Ink Nice

Great stuff. Very simple to use. Upload images to your Hub account and they populate immediately in your products list. There’s one tiny, tiny thing that would be a bonus, which would be to be able to set your own product codes, but completely understand that would mean their print job numbering system would go out of whack. Maybe if there was an extra field, or ‘customer product’ number alias. But that’s really minor. Works well, provided you understand the app is purely a link to connect shopify to your Hub account (like most shopify apps). Ordering system is very simple for both you and the customer, and very reasonable, delivery wise. £6 per order, anywhere in the world. Also a very helpful bunch of people. Recommended.

Matthew R Lewis Portraits

Just like the team at Creativehub this book is extremely helpful. Clearly laid out and with some great case studies it takes you trough the steps of selling art on line.

Greyswood Art

Really useful way to arrange for printing and dispatch for clients buying from our website. The guys at Print Space are very helpful and responsive to queries and issues during set up. They have a very good understanding of the issues facing artists starting out selling work on line and provide any advice they can. A brilliant all round service.