creativehub

creativehub | Reviews

by creativehub

Your art sales, powered by us. Award winning fine art printers

Andy Potts Illustration Prints

Great prints and service! Seems like a really useful app so far to sell prints through shopify.

Mother Cub

I've done some test prints and the print quality and shipping was very good.

It was one of the best options to use from within Australia, as the international shipping rates are lower than other competitors.

I'd recommend the Creativehub for stores with a smaller range. There's a limit on the options you can add for each product (aspect ratio, print types).

Like others have mentioned, there are some missing features which would make it perfect for stores with more complicated ranges. Hopefully they'll be added in the future.

Matt Phillips Art

This is an easy to use app for selling prints of my work online, via my website. There's a lot of useful information for setting up, for both shopify and theprintspace, and both companies have superb customer service.

Howard Kingsnorth

intuitive and easy to use, a natural progression from the printspace's already established photographers' shop window. . and . . . good setup support

Howard Kingsnorth

Chasing Sunshine Round The World

Very useful friendly app for uploading and selling photography prints. Customer service is excelent!

Worldphotoorg

This is a brilliant way to being able to showcase and sell prints from our huge database of award-winning photographers. The design and user experience is slick and easy to use, and we've had great feedback so far.

Sue Clowes Studio

This very slick App is great for artists to reach buyers and curators to sell digital art online. I have just installed it and I'm knocked out with the professional help I had talking me through the simple process. Thanks Printspace team.
Sue Clowes

Rude 3

This is amazing, the perfect App if your selling digital art with Shopify. Well done Printspace!

Zarazoro

Nice unique app however there is a lot of room for improvement. It is a new app so I hope to see more options and tools added to it in near future.

They have very fast customer service response (hope it stays this way). :)

1 2 4 Next