creativehub: Sell Art Prints

creativehub: Sell Art Prints

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
November 29, 2022

I am very frustrated with Creativehub. The new shipping prices are exorbitant. I find it an impertinence to charge almost 30.00 € for a delivery of less than 500gr within Europe and then tip you to offer free delivery in your store. How can you make money with it, especially if you are not yet so well known and can not charge high prices for your art? I have never experienced such high shipping costs for anything I've ordered within Europe. In addition, certificates for limited editions come without authentication holograms although this is described on the certificates. After contacting customer service, they said that there are none available at the moment. I would expect at least to be informed about that or that the text on the certificates will be corrected, so that customers do not complain when getting their artworks.

Matthias Maier
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 2, 2022

Die App zeigt meine Produkte nicht an!!! Ich habe ein neues Produkt erstellt kann es aber in der App nicht hochladen, weil ABSOLUT NICHTS angezeigt wird, außer den zwei Worten 'PRODUCT LIST'. Meine anderen Produkte sind in meinem Shop aber wie gesagt, die Liste ist leer!

Claudia Pollack HIGH VIBE ART
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
creativehub replied September 21, 2022

Hi Claudia. I am sorry that you were experiencing this issue. You will see it is now resolved. We made some improvements to our import process in creativehub which allows you more control over variant, product and batch importing. These updates needed to be reflected on the Shopify app side which is complete.

May 14, 2020

Seemless!...ive now spent alkl day trying to order tetst prints...no one answers the phone and the online helps takes hours to answer? So I still havnt managed to order as the system says there's an error call us. Not a great experience at all so far, which was not waht I expected?

Dronergram
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 7, 2019

This app, in theory, provides a really great service! Fine Art printing and a global shipping solution for artists with Shopify stores. The printing quality is really great and the flat fee global shipping is amazing!

However, the app itself is buggy and will without doubt corrupt your store. By duplicating products, re-ordering variants, proliferating "broken image" thumbnails throughout your catalog and not updating basic changes (like new paper sizes, prices, and editions), this app will keep you busy all day just trying to clean the mess. And then, to add insult to injury, it will show random products as being Sold Out (which isn't great if your objective is to sell these products!) Basically, any change you make within the app will trigger a destructive knock-on effect in your store. The technical support is poor and under-resourced so don't expect any help when you need it (and you'll need it a lot).

It's a great shame that not enough resources have been allocated to the development and support of this app as I believe it has (had) massive potential.

My advice; stay well clear of this app until at least the next version (or ten) rolls out. It's simply not worth the headaches.

Lacuna Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
creativehub replied May 14, 2020

sorry we were having some issues, we have fixed all known bugs now, so if you could please retry we are confident you will be happy.

Edited February 18, 2019

As others here have noted, the art here is very unimpressive. Do better. Also, the app is buggy. I made numerous failed attempts to upload different sizes and file types of logos, none of which were accepted, and a useless cryptic error message was given. The tech support department wasn't much help either. We're moving on to greener pastures.

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!
Philippines