creativehub

creativehub

by creativehub

Your art sales, powered by us. Award winning fine art printers

Prints by Tom Selmon

Great app. Only one flaw, is that the Shopify order numbers on the creative hub don't match up to my Shopify order numbers that come direct from my store. This cause an inconvenience when correlating the two systems. I have told Shopify about this who have contacted creative hub, but have had no response....I hope someone can get back to me because this problem is quite annoying!

Flashbak Shop

Nice idea. We'd dearly love it to work. But it doesn't work properly. The print quality is very good and people in shipping are great. And they always respond to queries. But the app can be frustrating. We'd welcome any suggestions for reliable, high quality alternatives...

May 14, 2020

Sorry we were having some issues, we have fixed all known bugs now, so if you could please retry we are confident you will be happy.

22lionsbookstore

I like this business idea a lot. But sadly, the app has too many limitations. I can't edit images, add new ones, change titles, change vendor, etc. I decided to uninstall the app, because, simply putting it, I just can't do business like this. It is a very good idea, with very serious limitations.