creativehub

creativehub

by theprintspace

Your art sales, powered by us

Fair-trade-artworks

Nice app. It gives me a lot of choices. As a personal choice I would like to see some aboriginal art

Coffee Lovers

I was going to use this app but Decided not to I don't have anything against us app at all just not for my website

Black Coke

Have been declined twice at this moment in time as far as the Art Catalogue section of this App goes and in hindsight it has been for very right reasons. My shop hasn't been ready for taking on such awesome Artwork. I mean the idea of being able to sync up your store with beautiful images created by high profile artists that you can print on demand as Giclee prints while taking a commission is absolutely mind blowing for me! So one would like to explore this part of the app but at this moment all that comes up is an error message.

As far as selling your own Art goes this App has worked perfectly. The first delivery turned up within 24 hours.

Customer services has been spot on so far. Instant replies almost...

Very cool concept! Only firm offering a service like this on Shopify!

O, FYI not all of us are supercilious fine art geeks!

I’ve had a ganders at the Art Catalogue on the web browser a slight bit and my first thoughts are that it does need updating. But at the end of the day If somone was to tell me you have to go and sell a hand full of sand to some Arabs and your life depended on it i would sell that sand as if it was the best thing since sliced bread and I would sell it for over the asking price. ‍♂️

My point I’m trying to make is even if We only had 3 or 4 options of artwork to choose from that would be enough to set a high brow print on demand company flying....

Looksgoodonthewall

I'm putting together a shopify site for a group of artists and in general I find the app works well, once you have done all the information on the creative hub end it transporst well to the shopify site. The particular item I and the others like is the room view with the image in place, so if they can develop this more it can only help sales, as most people out there have no concept of how the art might look on the wall. There have been one or two glitches here and there otherwise would have given 5 stars. Creative Hub are very quick to respond, and I know that the print quality is unmatched. I also have my own cartoon work on a similar site, for those remotley interested the sites are www.looksgoodonthewall.com and www.pauldaviescartoons.online
both use the creative hub and shopify.All pretty good really!

Miriam Stayte

This is such a good idea - it means I don't need to order or store large numbers of prints or have the hassle of packaging and posting them. It's a fairly new app and has had some teething problems, but most of these seem to have been ironed out now and the Printspace do seem to be genuinely listening to customer feedback and taking it on board.