CreatorKit ‑ Video maker

Create product videos, reels, and ads with one click

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Majesty's Animal Nutrition

This app has helped us create some high quality, simple, product videos that have added a lot more to our social media presence! Any issues we have had have been minor and the staff have gone up and over to correct or help us figure everything out.

July 1, 2022

Thank you!! Please let us know if you need help creating videos with CreatorKit.

Sinless Snacks

The app has really good features! Helped us create many ads and videos all in one place. Great for testing new creatives at an affordable price.

May 24, 2022

Thank you sooooo much for this review!!!! Please let us know if you run into any issues. We're here to help!

Intimate Diamond

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used it for a day I created what I needed, the videos worked great on social media, I recommend this app.

Ertifaon Shoes

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app 7 minutes

One of the things we struggle with the most is creating videos, this app generates creatives for each one of our products in just minutes. Thank you!!!

Gova Shoes

Location Uruguay

The app is amazing!! Instantly generates videos from your products. We've tried dozens of creative apps, this one's surely one of the best out there