Credible Review & Sales Pop Up

Credible Review & Sales Pop Up

by Qokka Inc

Personalized customer reviews and actions as social proof

Vibrant Activewear

LOVE the app and the developers behind!

Safety Safe

I am using this app to improve purchase conversion and build customer trust. it is already bringing more sales and customer reviews.

Lume Light

Very happy with the apps, both the social proof notifications and the review widget. Plus, customer service is amazing. They gave me some very good advice on user acquisition, conversion and website design during the 30min consultation, only offered by Credible.

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

AMAZING! I started with the $1 per month special plan without the review app, it’s already helping me boost my sales. I’m in the 14-day trial, the review app is amazing. It aggregates reviews on different platforms for me, and also encourages visitors to leave reviews. My trial hasn’t ended yet but I already decided to pay!

VapeStuff NZ

Wow, I have tried many social proof apps, but discontinued using them since they can be annoying to my customers and it only creates FOMO. Credible? It has credible social proof popups, also, review widget! I have collected more reviews since installing Credible.

Shoe Fest

A must-have for shopify store owners! I really love the review widget feature which most social proof apps don’t have.

Fiyah Azz Socks

Easy to install and use. Have both social proof and review widget in one app. Not only it helped boost my sales, but also more reviews. Customer support is also very helpful, they offer consultation upon signing up too.

Giftmart.sg

There’re many social proof apps out there. Unlike others, Credible also has a review widget. Just one click, I have social proof, as well as a comprehensive review app. Amazing!

ExecutiveGifts.SG

Great app! I made more sales and also collected more reviews on my website. Highly recommended.

AbrandZ

Credible doubled our online orders in less than two weeks and helped us survive COVID-19 crisis.