Credible Sales Booster

Credible Sales Booster

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Increase sales by creating a busy store feel

Chick Glam

I tried this app when I first opened my store, easy to setup, it was what I was looking for. I like the customization and fast synching

Moda Swim

It's great for raising your store's credibility as potential customers can see the buying habits of other shoppers!

Lila Swim

Good app, works well. Simple and reliable. Thanks!

Estel Rose

Credible was the first app I installed upon building the site, because to me, installing Credible is a no brainer as recent sale proof will definitely increase your ROI. If you want ROI, install it.

Paris Blvd1

I love this app, works well, fast setup and really easy. I have it on all my stores. Will increase a star when its cheaper.

Shop Isabelz

Has been great so far. I can see an increase on my store and I am happy! The price is worth the cost. I saw some free ones that don't do half this app does and some expensive ones that are not worth the cost. The pop up and the design looks stylish and you can customize it as you like.

Tianova Com

Customer service helped me setup everything! Unlike other apps I used before they answered right away and helped me in no time. Had the app running in a couple minutes. Thumbs up!

Adele Rose

The app works good. I like that you can customize pretty much everything and it syncs faster than others.

Joopestore

Had the impression that it didn't work well at the beginning, but in fine it works really well and gave me some extra sales directly, so it's really really cool :))

Victoriastylish

Good application. The support team is really reactive. I hope they can improve better their applications with new features. Good Luck to apps

Previous 1 3 4 5 6