Credible Sales Booster

Credible Sales Booster

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Increase sales by creating a busy store feel

toquedesbeleza

ainda preciso utilizar para obter maiores informações sobre essa produto que me parece otimo mas requer mais uso

Olive + Scout

The app was easy to set up and looks great. My conversion rate has definitely gone up since installing it.

Modern Ella

Easy set up and great customer service! Definitely noticed a boost in conversions after downloading Credible.

Chick Glam

I tried this app when I first opened my store, easy to setup, it was what I was looking for. I like the customization and fast synching

Moda Swim

It's great for raising your store's credibility as potential customers can see the buying habits of other shoppers!

Lila Swim

Good app, works well. Simple and reliable. Thanks!

Estel Rose

Credible was the first app I installed upon building the site, because to me, installing Credible is a no brainer as recent sale proof will definitely increase your ROI. If you want ROI, install it.

Paris Blvd1

I love this app, works well, fast setup and really easy. I have it on all my stores. Will increase a star when its cheaper.

Shop Isabelz

Has been great so far. I can see an increase on my store and I am happy! The price is worth the cost. I saw some free ones that don't do half this app does and some expensive ones that are not worth the cost. The pop up and the design looks stylish and you can customize it as you like.

Tianova Com

Customer service helped me setup everything! Unlike other apps I used before they answered right away and helped me in no time. Had the app running in a couple minutes. Thumbs up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6