Credible | Sales Pop

Credible | Sales Pop

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | Credible - The Original Sales Pop

Trade Of Survival

This app is a great tool to catch the customers attention! Works well and easy to install

Urunique

Great app, very simple but powerful. May be the next feature could be to show how many people are currently visiting or placing an order, like what you see on the hotel reservation website. Good job with this one.

Natural Heroes Nl

Great app!

Only hope in the future to translate the time ticker (x minutes ago) to my own language. Don't think that's possible right now.

Originalsound

I think the app is overall great.

It is hard to measure if it helps on the conversion or not, but so far I think it's easy to use and it works fine.

I think its "nice to have", but not "need to have" on your webshop.

Please check out www.originalsound.dk

Guyslikeit

Its working well, and the support is great! Good job guys!
Josh
www.guyslikeit.com

Urban Princess Nz

I love this app. Customers are put at ease straight away by knowing that others have bought from my store.

Ravepacks

Credible is great. priced well and really do assist in sales. Noticed an increase in total sales after installing credible within a week. must have app!

Socialhuntershop

Excellent little app, is cheaper than its counterpart Notify too.

Missionguys

I really have enjoyed this app. It gives customers that extra confidence they need to purchase a product. I have seen conversion grow for the products that are being displayed to the customer through Credible.

Party With Emojis

This app was incredibly easy to install and learn. We threw up this store as a seasonal business and we feel like this app helped give us so much credibility. Our conversions increased, buzz increased, average order sizes seemed to increase. This is an excellent app (great idea) and we'll use it on all of our future shopify stores.