Credible | Sales Pop

Credible | Sales Pop

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | Credible - The Original Sales Pop

Coco Radiance

Took less than 5 minutes to set up - very user friendly. After set up I tested it out and the notifications look great! Can't wait for my customers to see.

toquedesbeleza

ainda preciso utilizar para obter maiores informações sobre essa produto que me parece otimo mas requer mais uso

Olive + Scout

The app was easy to set up and looks great. My conversion rate has definitely gone up since installing it.

Modern Ella

Easy set up and great customer service! Definitely noticed a boost in conversions after downloading Credible.

Chick Glam

I tried this app when I first opened my store, easy to setup, it was what I was looking for. I like the customization and fast synching

Paris Blvd1

I love this app, works well, fast setup and really easy. I have it on all my stores. Will increase a star when its cheaper.

Shop Isabelz

Has been great so far. I can see an increase on my store and I am happy! The price is worth the cost. I saw some free ones that don't do half this app does and some expensive ones that are not worth the cost. The pop up and the design looks stylish and you can customize it as you like.

Tianova Com

Customer service helped me setup everything! Unlike other apps I used before they answered right away and helped me in no time. Had the app running in a couple minutes. Thumbs up!

Adele Rose

The app works good. I like that you can customize pretty much everything and it syncs faster than others.

Joopestore

Had the impression that it didn't work well at the beginning, but in fine it works really well and gave me some extra sales directly, so it's really really cool :))

Previous 1 3 4 5 6