Credible Sales Booster

Credible Sales Booster

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Increase sales by creating a busy store feel

Ink Jett

Great app! Easy to setup and is a great way to add social validation to your site. I totally recommend this app.

Ring Addict

Cool! It's easy to use. I recommand this APP

Barista Swag

Once you have a few sales this app is a must, helps convert visitors into customers. Check it out live here: baristaswag.com

Vapescom

Great little social validation app to gain trust with our users.

Grettagogo

We enjoy using this app. It does exactly what it says it will and we find it creates a sense of urgency which is sometimes necessary to prompt a customer to purchase. The idea that someone else has purchased creates a sense of security for the customer with the added benefit of getting another product within view of the customer. 5 stars from GoGetGlam.com!

Purayati

Great app. As I have started quite small, I try my best to avoid apps that are not free but this is one app I have no issues paying for. It is such an important feature in new websites for customers to be shown that there are other people making purchases. Helps a lot!

Startup Drugz

I absolutely LOVE this app! Social proof is critical for all startups, especially in the ecommerce world, and Credible helps provide this proof in a beautiful and powerful way without being to in your face. While we can't track exact ROI, I do know that our conversion rate increased by over 50% once we started using Credible. At $10 a month this is one of the most profitable and smartest investments I have made for our store.

Long story short, ever store needs Credible!

Teesofwesteros

Incredible app. Super easy to setup and tons of options to customize. The notifications look great on mobile as well, which I can't say for any of the other apps that are similar.

Lexcustoms

Cost kept me from getting this app sooner. At first I was worried I don't recieve enough orders to use this app but that's not the case. The app will hide how long ago someone ordered if it's over the amount of time you set. Installation was super easy and they even have a video to help show you the ropes. They have descriptions under the settings that help clarify any confusion I had with what the setting changes/does. Great app. You can tell a lot of time went into it. New to the app but I'm hoping it helps give my buyers confidence in buying sneakers from me. Recommend to anyone who is trying to add some credibility to their store.

Thegretest

Credible is a great idea and it is really easy to instal!