Credible | Sales Pop

Credible | Sales Pop

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | Credible - The Original Sales Pop

Clean Sponge

I'd rate it higher if I could! this is such a fantastic idea to show your potential customers that others are buying too. It builds a wave of influence!

Battery Bro

It adds credibility to our team's 18650 battery store, as buyers can see that we are regularly selling. It's good.

Sundaygold

Easy to install! Worth the $10/month!

Trade Of Survival

This app is a great tool to catch the customers attention! Works well and easy to install

Urunique

Great app, very simple but powerful. May be the next feature could be to show how many people are currently visiting or placing an order, like what you see on the hotel reservation website. Good job with this one.

Natural Heroes Nl

Great app!

Only hope in the future to translate the time ticker (x minutes ago) to my own language. Don't think that's possible right now.

Originalsound

I think the app is overall great.

It is hard to measure if it helps on the conversion or not, but so far I think it's easy to use and it works fine.

I think its "nice to have", but not "need to have" on your webshop.

Please check out www.originalsound.dk

Guyslikeit

Its working well, and the support is great! Good job guys!
Josh
www.guyslikeit.com

Urban Princess Nz

I love this app. Customers are put at ease straight away by knowing that others have bought from my store.

Ravepacks

Credible is great. priced well and really do assist in sales. Noticed an increase in total sales after installing credible within a week. must have app!