Credible Sales Booster

Credible Sales Booster

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Increase sales by creating a busy store feel

Party With Emojis

This app was incredibly easy to install and learn. We threw up this store as a seasonal business and we feel like this app helped give us so much credibility. Our conversions increased, buzz increased, average order sizes seemed to increase. This is an excellent app (great idea) and we'll use it on all of our future shopify stores.

Deez 2016

Credible is a huge contributor to our sites success. We threw up a t-shirt shop to take advantage of a trending story and Credible gave us instant credibility with new shoppers. We got multiple comments from people who mentioned they purchased because they could see so many others had done so as well. Super easy to install, looks great and definitely helped us sell more.

Shoreline 2

Credible is essentially the same app as Notify, which has gazillions of reviews. I went with Credible because I prefer the logic of their notifications and the layout of their notification designer. Plus, this is $5 cheaper.

The developers have been very responsive to questions and suggestions, and I'm happy I went the newer company instead of the established one.

The only thing missing here is reporting—while the main advantage of an app like this is to create buzz and energy around the purchases being made in your shop (and our customers have sent us unsolicited confirmation that this does indeed happen), it would nevertheless be nice to have some reporting, just to see if anyone is clicking on the notices and buying stuff.

**UPDATE**

After many months of using this app, I could not be happier. I've looked at trying out the other ones like this (quite a few have cropped up in addition to Notify), but every time, I'm won over by the basic look and function of the Credible app. These guys nailed it on the first try. If you're looking for a Recent Orders app, look no further than Credible.

Thecoralpear

We are loving Credible right now on our site. The install and design of it are quick and easy. The default styles look great, but it does allow for custom CSS to do any design that you want. I had one question for support related to a custom design, and they got back to me within 24 hours. They had to do a follow up on the request and that was done shortly after. This app is great, and worth the price for the conversion boost.

Mainland By Noon

I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone selling anything online. The installation was super easy and customization options are great. This is a tool that in just a few short weeks has helped increase our store's conversion rates and we're seeing visitors stay on our site for longer periods of time. Great product, go get it now!

1 2 3 5 Next