Credible Sales Booster

Credible Sales Booster

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Increase sales by creating a busy store feel

Chick Glam

I tried this app when I first opened my store, easy to setup, it was what I was looking for. I like the customization and fast synching

Shop Isabelz

Has been great so far. I can see an increase on my store and I am happy! The price is worth the cost. I saw some free ones that don't do half this app does and some expensive ones that are not worth the cost. The pop up and the design looks stylish and you can customize it as you like.

Tianova Com

Customer service helped me setup everything! Unlike other apps I used before they answered right away and helped me in no time. Had the app running in a couple minutes. Thumbs up!

Adele Rose

The app works good. I like that you can customize pretty much everything and it syncs faster than others.

Joopestore

Had the impression that it didn't work well at the beginning, but in fine it works really well and gave me some extra sales directly, so it's really really cool :))

R2 Western

Updating my original review.

App was not working correctly and could not get in contact with support using multiple methods. I actually posted on Reddit seeking an alternative app that had the same functionality.

Amazingly enough, the owner of this app is active on Reddit. He was unaware of the issues with his mail server and he said he'd get his developers on the problem.

A day or so later I had a working app. Happy I can finally use it!

Trade Of Survival

This app is a great tool to catch the customers attention! Works well and easy to install

Natural Heroes Nl

Great app!

Only hope in the future to translate the time ticker (x minutes ago) to my own language. Don't think that's possible right now.

Originalsound

I think the app is overall great.

It is hard to measure if it helps on the conversion or not, but so far I think it's easy to use and it works fine.

I think its "nice to have", but not "need to have" on your webshop.

Please check out www.originalsound.dk