Credible Sales Booster

Credible Sales Booster

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Increase sales by creating a busy store feel

toquedesbeleza

ainda preciso utilizar para obter maiores informações sobre essa produto que me parece otimo mas requer mais uso

Olive + Scout

The app was easy to set up and looks great. My conversion rate has definitely gone up since installing it.

Modern Ella

Easy set up and great customer service! Definitely noticed a boost in conversions after downloading Credible.

Moda Swim

It's great for raising your store's credibility as potential customers can see the buying habits of other shoppers!

Lila Swim

Good app, works well. Simple and reliable. Thanks!

Estel Rose

Credible was the first app I installed upon building the site, because to me, installing Credible is a no brainer as recent sale proof will definitely increase your ROI. If you want ROI, install it.

Victoriastylish

Good application. The support team is really reactive. I hope they can improve better their applications with new features. Good Luck to apps

Leggings Luxe

Credible has been amazing on our site so far. We've definitely seen a lift in conversions and the pop up looks very professional.

Sloaneelisabeth

We use Credible on every store that we create. Its an absolute no-brainer, especially for new brands that haven't built up a good reputation with their customers yet. Keep up the great work!

Pilot Active

Great app! Super easy to set up and drove a lot of sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5