Credible | Sales Pop

Credible | Sales Pop

by Credible - Display Recent Sales

Show Live Sales Pop Ups | Credible - The Original Sales Pop

Coco Radiance

Took less than 5 minutes to set up - very user friendly. After set up I tested it out and the notifications look great! Can't wait for my customers to see.

toquedesbeleza

ainda preciso utilizar para obter maiores informações sobre essa produto que me parece otimo mas requer mais uso

Olive + Scout

The app was easy to set up and looks great. My conversion rate has definitely gone up since installing it.

Modern Ella

Easy set up and great customer service! Definitely noticed a boost in conversions after downloading Credible.

Victoriastylish

Good application. The support team is really reactive. I hope they can improve better their applications with new features. Good Luck to apps

Leggings Luxe

Credible has been amazing on our site so far. We've definitely seen a lift in conversions and the pop up looks very professional.

Sloaneelisabeth

We use Credible on every store that we create. Its an absolute no-brainer, especially for new brands that haven't built up a good reputation with their customers yet. Keep up the great work!

Pilot Active

Great app! Super easy to set up and drove a lot of sales!

Kitten And Cub

Easy to set up and use! Thanks Credible.

Be Just