Bundle Wizard

Effortless multi-SKU bundle creation. Inventory auto-update.

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BenchMakerPro

An essential app that addresses a real need. The setup is straightforward and the support is simply outstanding, should you have a question.

MAGMA Fitness

Great app. It automatically decreases the inventory of products in the bundle after an order. It also updates the bundle quantity automatically when the inventory quantity of individual items has changed in both the Shopify Admin and customer orders. Highly recommended!

The Kruzzy Kollective

This App was very easy to set up, the video provided was so helpful, short and to the point. I have created my first bundle effortlessly. Would highly recommend and will continue using with my website. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Onlyfresh | Amanova

Ottima app! Copre una grande lacuna di Shopify e lo fa in modo eccellente. Non meno importante il supporto tecnico, sempre preciso e puntuale!

Maask.eu

Simple but very functional app, just what we needed.
Perfect technical support. Highly recommended.
App sencilla pero muy funcional, justo lo que necesitábamos.
Soporte técnico perfecto. Muy recomendable.

B2B.Buddha

Muy buena App y un gran equipo de profesionales, sobre todo en soporte técnico. Súper contento con ella

The Print Lass

It’s a pretty simple app but does exactly what I need it to AND it’s free! I just want to bundle products in different ways and have something to accurately adjust each products inventory for me. Perfect!

December 1, 2021

Hello The Print Lass 👋, thank you for your review.
We are thrilled to hear that you're happy with our Bundle Wizard!
Feel free to reach out anytime, with any questions or requirements you may have.

SUMMITSPORT

I was hesitant to use this app as it only had one review at the time of download, but it's perfect for what we need! We were originally trying to set up bundles by creating a new SKU code, and then allocating stock to that code from each individual item's inventory, and it was not ideal. Instead, this app automatically adjusts the inventory of the individual items without us needing to set up new SKUs for each bundle. Very happy!

December 1, 2021

Hello SUMMITSPORT, thank you for your review.

We are really happy to hear that you've managed to solve your issue with our Bundle Wizard!