AI led Cross‑Channel Marketing

AI led Cross‑Channel Marketing

by OnlineSales, Inc.

Single Platform to manage Google, FB, Instagram & Amazon Ads

COA Store

It has been a great experience till now. Marketing is something you keep improving at in time and working with Onlinesales.ai has proved it right. We have seen a good change since we started with OS.ai and hope to do so in near future. Kudos!

Growbook

Not a good use of time. If you are used to seamless app integration than move on.

Thestiffcollar Com

The App is very useful as a single point for managing paid marketing for multiple channels - Facebook, Google, and Amazon. Overall automation and AI in tool has improved bidding and keyword optimization for our campaigns. It gives reporting, campaign launching and automated campaign optimizing. We got an ROI of 7. They also have a feature for email marketing. Very happy.

Piyush S TheStiffCollar.com

Fun Buy Shop

The user interface needs some work. It's a bit confusing. It also hangs sometimes on my laptop (Mac OS X 10.9 with Chrome).

It is not as automated as I would prefer. They asked me to arrange conference call. It is supposed to be automatic. What's the point of having AI if you still need conference call to discuss targets & goals? I was thinking I could just set up my goal and the AI will take it from there.

Customer support seems decent. Hence why I gave 3 stars.

Dr Charcoal

Great app to help consolidate all the online marketing spends and better understand means to improve and optimize

Okhaistore

The team's support and attention towards Okhai has helped us grow Okhai exponentially. They take special care while spending your budgets which is crucial for organisations trying to grow sustainably. The team is very responsible and responsive, they are always there when we need them. I am so glad we have them on the bus with us !

Coupdecoeur Sg

Too many coding to be placed on your website. Once everything is being placed, they will pop up the pricing plan. Don't be shocked.

Themessycorner

Brilliant team! Timely support and guidance provided at all times. Very responsive to queries. We are extremely satisfied with the service offered and are happy to recommend this app to anyone and everyone! Kudos to the team! Great going! (Special mention to Adrian)

Envy Me Fashion

Had a great experience with Sokrati. Very good customer service. Highly recommended

Zooomberg

Sokrati was a good experience.....Eshan was amazing and helped us grow for the first few months of collaboration with excellent marketing strategies....they helped us move on to the next level

Previous 1