Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Rouge by barracks - Singapore

Easy and fast to install. Smooth integration with our store. Hope it helps to promote our products and increase our sales :)

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. It's much appreciated!
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

ARGAN GARDENS

great app i really liked it , i hope in the future if you can make the sizes of the icons modifiable , all is good

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us. Also, we took note of your request and if possible we will add this feature in the future.

Have a lovely day!

Pico Sauces

It does exactly what I wanted, which is to recommend our wider range of products to customers when they look at a specific product on our site. The pricing is low enough that it made sense just to pay for it even though I almost always make use of the full free period before paying for a Shopify app. I'm happy to give this a 5 star rating.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and for your support! This means so much to us :)

We hope that you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have a great day!

Talon Fight Gear

Just installed it and it looks really nice. Also like the fact that you can select the variants. Great to see that it also offers a "people who bought this also bought these" option.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Have a great week!

Color Drops Mandala

I really enjoy this app, it was easy to set up and is user friendly. Also, the customer service is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend it!

January 27, 2021

Have an amazing day!

ZelusFitness

Customer service/ support was EXTREMELY helpful! Got back to me super quickly and manually coded for my team. HIGHLY recommend this app, nothing but great feedback.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! It is so important to us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else :)

Cheeky Sneaks

Absolutely amazing, looks professional and really easy to usennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

We wish you a lovely day!

siluri.de

Great, but need better design or customizability to better integrate in our style of our website to looks more about the ci

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your positive review and for your feedback. We tried to create a modern design that applies to all themes. Also you have the design section in our app which allows you to changes the fonts, colors, etc to better integrate into your store style.

If there is something else you need, please let us know and I will talk with my team if it is possible to add this feature in the future.

We also sent you an email asking for more details. If you can reply to us we may be able to help you more.

Have a great day!

Stick & Ball

We are having a difficult time in getting a response re. some aesthetic issues and it is preventing our launch of the app on the site.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. However, we did reply to all your emails, we even made custom design changes for you and at some point you stopped answering the emails. Also, in our auto response email we informed you about our working hours and we even replied to you in less than 8 hours, which is so little.

I really hope you reconsider your review, as this is really affecting our rating and our sales. Our team has worked incredibly hard for this app.

We hope to hear from you!

Building Blocks GB LTD

That was very easy to install!! we will see if there are any issues later but looking good on the site

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad that you had a positive experience using our app :)

We wish you a fantastic 2021!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24