Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Rustilė – prekės namams

Love the app for manual recommendations :) haven't tried other functions yet, but believe they are great too!

Glad to hear this!

The other functions are based on algorithms meant to make recommendations automatically for every product. So less work with just 1 click ;)

If we ever can help you with anything, please let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com

Mundo LED

Excellent application and quick installation. Very easy to install. Congratulations to the developers. Thank you so much.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It means so much to us :)

We are happy that you enjoy using our app.

Console skins world

I use this app and I must say it a great application. the support team is very helpful and answer fast for my requests.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Rozanna's Violins

I like this app. It has useful features for customers! I recommend for other online vendors! Get alot of value.

Happy to hear this :)

Thank you so much for the positive review.

Have an amazing day!

Enticing Treasures

The app was moving the up sale to the bottom of page. I ask them move up sale above customer reviews. They made the change and now the page looks great. They made the change in a timely manner.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for the great review!

It means so much to us and it was a pleasure working with you :)

I wish you all the best!

Jonny & Danny

Great App, it has been superb, Definitely i will recommend this App to anyone, it shows as it promised, it has wow factor to show other products not in ad or campaign. It displays almost all products

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review. However, I saw that you gave us only 4 stars. Is there anything else we can do to make it 5 star worthy?

Avocado Clothing Store

Very intuitive, very good looking, very simple to use, 5/5! If you want a free app for cross sells, I recommend that one!

September 15, 2020

We are so happy to hear our app is helping your business!

Thank you so much for the positive review, it means so much.

We wish you all the best!

Jewelry, watches, clothes, electronic

I thank you for this free support and frankly it is very wonderful and deserves more than five stars and it is recommended

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Ann More products

I am so in love with this beautiful app.! It looks fantastic on my website, very nice looking, very clean. This is the very best cross sell pro product app., yet! I recommend 100%!

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review ! It means so much to us your appreciation :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Miraj International LLC

I am very happy to install this FREE app on our Shopify Store that gives us an excellent look at our website. At the same time it gives more opportunity to customers to buy the suggested, related and recently viewed items.  It's so easy to install. I also loved the support group that suggested certain changes above the location of the product on our store. It works great! Thanks for your app.

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation! We are so happy you find our app helpful :)

It was great working with you. if you ever need our help again, please reach us.

Have a great week-end!