Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

BPWB-shop

Animation and design looks good. But the font i way too bold. And the overall appearence seems to be low quality. Text and pictures looks very low quality

I would like to use this app. love the animation. But the quality looks very off.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback. Although this is the first version of the app, we know that improvements to the features (including design features) need to be added. This is why we noted all our customers recommendations and we have already almost finished the new version of the app which will be soon released.

As for the pictures looking low quality, please know that regarding this there isn't much we can do from our end. Our app takes automatically the pictures of your products from your store Products section and adapts them for our widgets at their quality. So for our app to work properly good quality pictures for your products need to be added in your Store Admin.

I really hope you understand.

Macaroon Lifestyle

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

September 2, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for the amazing words, it means so much to us!
Is there anything else we can do so our app become 5 star worthy?

Have an amazing day!

Infinity Love

horrible cross-sell app.

August 28, 2019

Hello!
We are very sorry to read your review! Unfortunately you did not provide any information in regards to what makes our app "horrible".

Did you encounter any issue with it? Did it not apply to your product pages?

For any problem you may have encountered, our team would be more than happy to help you. We already sent you an email but we received no reply.
If you change your mind, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will reply to you as soon as we can.

It would be very helpful to at least give us more details on why you think our app deserves 1 star review, as we want to make sure that it works seamlessly for all our customers. Until now we only received great reviews, this is the first 1 star review and we are a little confused.

Hope to hear from you!

Providence Acessorios E Moda

É necessário configurações de idioma pois o botão add ao carrinho fica em inglês sou do Brasil só isso que falta para ficar 100%

August 28, 2019

Hello, sorry for replying into English but unfortunately we do not speak Portuguese.

I understand that at the moment we do not have the set up to change the Add to Cart text, but we will add this feature very soon together with a lot more design options.

Until then, if you wish, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with the text you want to replace "Add to Cart" and we will be happy to make the change for you.

Have a great day!

Rox

Love Threads

So easy to use and seems to be working well. The app was easy to install and make the necessary changes to look aesthetically pleasing on my site.

August 20, 2019

We are so happy to hear this!
Thank you so much for the kind words and appreciation :)

We wish you many, many sales!

Champagne Occasions

This app is great. Like really great!
It is literally a click of a button, and its installed.
I don't like to touch code, as a blonde I get very nervous when apps ask me to... and this was the easiest by far to install.
It is visually appealing, it does exactly what I was looking for , and super simple.
5/5 :)

August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for this review, it makes us very happy to see that the feature we worked for so much (1 click to apply) is actually useful!

We are so happy you are enjoying using our app :)

Have a lovely day!

Nippout

Great app. easy to install and setup. great quality and tutorial video. Come up with some more pls- and it's free.... great experience.

August 20, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for the nice words, it means so much, especially that you used our help tutorial! :)

And we promise, very soon we will add more exciting features. We will let you know before time about the new version !

Supracell

Good app that I added now I wait for results. This app drive attention to other product that customers many not have seen

August 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy that you enjoy using our app and we hope you will continue to do so!
Have a lovely week!

Juels.dk

This seems excellent - Thank you. Install was smooth and so is the look. I am gratefull for your effords, so far :)

August 16, 2019

Thank you for installing and using our app. We are the ones gratefull!

Please let us know if we can ever help you with anything at contact@buddhaapps.com

dlgoodly stores

Me encanta, es excelente aunque me gustaría poder configurar la fuente, cambiar la cantidad y el tamaño de las imágenes.

August 16, 2019

Hola! Estamos muy contentes que te gusta la app!
Solo quiero mencionar que aunque ahora las opciones de cambiamento de diseno son limitadas, muy pronto vamos a ofrecir otra version de nuestra applicacion con muchas mas opciones. Hasta entonces, nosotros podemos ayudarte configurar la fuente. Tambien, si nos das mas informacion sobre lo que significa cambiar la cantidad, podemos intentar de ayudarte.
No creo que entiendo muy bien el asunto del tamano de las imagenes. Nuestra applicacion toma automaticamente las imagenes del producto directamente del Shopify Store Admin y las adapta para "entrar" en el widget desde el centro. He mirado los widgets en tu website y no pudo ver alguna error.

Si quieres que hablemos mas sobre todo esto, por favor, contactanos a contact@buddhaapps.com y vamos a intentar responder muy rapido.
Muchas gracias!