Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Colossal Cookie Co

Great app that’s super easy to install. The customer support team have been great in answering our questions. Would definitely recommend this app to small business owners!

June 14, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you :) Thank you so much for the great review and we hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Sheratique

Fantastic app. Really love it and looks amazing. Thank you so much for making it for free, it's even better than some paid apps.

June 14, 2019

Your words mean so much! Thank you for the appreciation! We are so happy that you enjoy using it! Have an amazing day!

Farm Basket Pty

Me encanto!! super fácil de instalar y cambia la imagen de la pagina para mejor!! Felicidades y sobretodo es gratis. Super!!

June 14, 2019

Muchas gracias por el review :) Significa tanto para nosotros. Somos muy felices que estas contento con nuestro plug in ! Que tengas un buen dia!

mmo-shop

Amazing app! It is really hard work there done and they are offering it for free, thanks a lot really helpful!

Raid Punch Loot

Great looking app! It really pops. Keep in mind, there are no customization options whatsoever, which I'm ok with. I normally customize the hell out of everything, it's nice to be free of the burden. Customer service is great; Roxana & Calin solved my issue quickly.

If you want your website to have a unique element to it, I recommend getting in on the ground floor with this app and checking it out.

ShoppersNova

Amazing Interface...easy to use...works like pro.. i would recommend this free app rather than paid in market..

June 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you enjoy using it :) We wish you many sales!

0nStore

Great 'out the box app' . Simple to install works well and looks good - seems to have a built in AI which selects products for you - however this is where it lost a star as there doesnt seem to be an option to customise what crossell products get shown with which main item. Also very happy with the quick responses and actions from support team.. thanks Roxanna :))

Drip2Dry Closet

I used this app for the first time and for a free app it is more informative and intuitive than the paid apps. I highly recommend all newbies to shopify to download this app IMMEDIATELY!

June 6, 2019

It is a pleasure reading your review :) Thank you so much! We hope you will continue enjoy using it!

Panko Rentals

Extremely Simple To Set Up; Very Engaging For Customers. Great Design! Well done! The only thing i would add, even if only in a paid version would be; allowing merchants to update and override the program in what customers can see in the up selling platform. At least until the program becomes more relevant once you start actually making sales. I am happy, it will work great for me. Thank you,

June 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Since it is a new app, indeed it is quite limited in its options. However, we are working on adding more features to it, including manual selections. I hope you will enjoy the new features ones released! We wish you many sales!

SeamsDreamsBoutique

Literally the easiest app to install and it just works seamlessly immediately! You can't edit anything but honestly you dont need to! I love how the photos are animated. It adds that extra special touch to my website!

June 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the great words! It means the world, we are happy this is an easy and good experience for you :)

We wish you many, many sales!