Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Minchira

A great application, easy to configure and use;
If you want to make additional sales then you are in the right place;
Big plus is due to the fact that the application is free.

May 20, 2019

It is so great reading your review :) Thank you so much for the feedback it is so important for us! Have a lovely day!

Nice & Cool

I really love how are the products are presented in this cross-sell app. I also noticed that they are loading blitz-fast on any product page and I end up replacing my previous similar app with this one, even this is simpler with fewer functions than the other one. I really look forward to some development, besides the current basics functions.

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words :) It means the world to us! Also, we are working already at the new features! Have an amazing day!

MATintl Store

i can find find the best words to say about this application but i can brief in short words to people please try it and i think you will happy and it will take huge benefit from this application

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much, your review is so sweet and nice. It means so much to us! Have a lovely day!

fitinhetleven

Great!! It automaticly shows products from the same collection Beautiful and very easy to install. Thankyou!

May 16, 2019

Thank you for trusting us in using our app even if it's so new :) This means so much to us!

Mimi Mascotas

I installed the app 2 days ago. It works well and is easy to use. I will write again after a few more days of use

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means the world to us! Please let us know if we can assist you in any way! You can reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com .
Have an amazing day!

Vapetrove

I've just installed the app. So far it's working as it was in the documentation. I'll review it after a few more days

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us! Also if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will be happy to help you :)
Have a lovely day!

BeautyPresident

Really appreciated what it's free and easy to use.
It would be great if you could add some customisation options like change borders, etc
Sometimes the images are pixelated.
Looking to provide 5 stars after some changes!

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the insight, it means so much to us.
As this is a new app, it's features are still limited but as we speak we are working on new functionalities to make our app even greater, and customisations will be among them. We hope to release them as soon as possible. Your support means the world!

StraightOuttaRussia

Great Cross Sell App - Works flawlessly; much better AI for actually showcasing relevant products based on order history. I've used a bunch of other X-sell apps over the years - and this one is just better by miles. The other apps over complicate the setup procedure; relying on manual rules, custom coding to get it to look right, placements, etc.

This app is super fast, looks incredible and really draws the shopper's eye and gets them to view and purchase!

The development team at Budha apps is top notch. Their MegaMenu app is best in class; I'm very happy to see them launching this app. Highly recommend!

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It is so rewarding for us that you appreciate both our apps. We worked with a lot of passion to create this new app and to see the amazing feedback it's more than words can express.

Have a great day and many sales!

Mugshotzandstuff

I like how this app integrates seamlessly into my store . It really made my store look very professional.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words! It means the world to us :) Please reach us any time you need our help!

Richrichardsonretail

This is a Free app to help drive more traffic to our online store. The best part is it helps the customer to see different options available to them which is huge when engaging a potential customer. This a great promotional app for us here at RichrichardsonRetail!!

May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the insight and we are thrilled that you see the value in our app! We wish you many sales!