Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Bae and mee

Very nice app and free!
I am very happy with this app looks Beautiful on website, i am glad i have found it thank you for the hard work

May 10, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)
Have a lovely day!

Bohowoody

This app is sooooo amazing it really make my web look more better and so easy to set up Ireally love it Thank you.

May 10, 2019

Glad to hear this, we worked a lot to make it easy to use and your feedback means the world to us :) Thank you for the amazing review!

Musho Station

An excellent app, I have installed it recently and It adds value to the store. I will update my review here after using it for a month. And it is for FREE amazing people are there.

May 10, 2019

We are so glad to see your feedback! It means the world to us. And please don't hesitate to reach us any time you need our help! Thank you!

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

Great app I like it makes my website look much better And I think it’s going to bring me more people to my website at customer service is great I will be looking forward for new things with this app keep up the good work thank you for a good response time if you thinking about getting this app for your website yes I recommend it

May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words! We do hope that our app complements our clients stores and we hope it will bring only positive feedback to you as well! Have a lovely day!

Best Travel Musthaves

I'm very happy with this app. Very easy to install. It looks very nice in my shop. And the support is awesome! They where very fast in answering my question and helped me also very fast. Because the app is new, there will be more features in the future.

May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means the world to us :) Please reach us any time you need our assistance :) Have an amazing day!

www.fastdeals.co.uk

Easiest set up ever, great to know that personalisation will worked on in the future, but really, not needed as you just install, press enable and it automatically works for your shop! Lovely, helpful customer service!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are happy you have a positive experience using our app :) Please don't hesitate to reach us when you need our help! Have a lovely day!

Reid's Boutique

Perfect app it look good on my product page nice nice nice and also the zoom in and out of the product images is wonderful thank you for this app and it's free

May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice review!
We are so happy that you enjoy using our app :)
Have an amazing day!

cattyCare

The design this app has is absolutely beautiful with the zoom in and out of the product images, it offers lively atmosphere on the website. I am really looking forward for future updates that will let this app absolutely smash the game, I really recommend it as it is free now, and from what I understand it will have future implementations!

May 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review!
Although this app is new, our team is very experienced and we will do our best to get this app to it's true potential. And indeed, we do plan to add new features in the future.

Thank you for trusting us, although it is a new app and please know that we will do our best to help you in any way we can.
Have a lovely day!