Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Kinky Toy Store

I agree with the app creators, our customers deserve an experience that is memorable. Our theme is fairly complicated and the app required some additional help to install. Support was very helpful and friendly and we were up and running in less than 24 hours. This app is recommended for all.

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for this review, it is absolutely lovely. It is so great to receive such positive feedback. We are happy the app works for you and please let us know if you need any further assistance.

mesh & bōne

This app is great for up-selling customers and making the most out of site visitors. By selling more it means we can spend less in marketing and hit the same targets. All around a win-win

May 27, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for using our app and we wish you many, many sales!

FeathersNjewelz Australia

Love it!, Easy to use!, Looks great! Excellent Customer Service! & It's FREE! what more could you want. Thanks for creating this cross sell app :)

May 27, 2019

You cannot imagine how much it means your review. What you wrote is exactly what we had indeed in mind when we created this app. We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Gorudoo

This app ist verii good and 10 for app........................++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much! It means the world to us :)

Havan Clothing

I had a problem with the placement of the Cross sell section at my product page. Reached out to the team, and their response was quick and efficient! They helped me with my issue and now I can start to test this app on my site. Not too sure about the performance yet, but the installation and setup are pretty easy! Thumbs up for the experience so far!!

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the patience and that you reached out to us, it was a pleasure working with you! We hope that our app will continue to be a positive experience for you and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Bag It Mart

This is a great app for your store. I like how it displays my other items on offer so eloquently. The customer support is really good also. They helped me move the cross sell items above my customer reviews. Thanks Rox!!!

May 21, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy this is a good experience for you also. Thank you so much for the great review!

Xaxaoz

Excellent and easy - Thank you

This is a great app it will now suggest other products
Very pleasure

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review, it means so much! We wish you many sales!

Choose to Make it

thanks for you Cross Sell Pro !

May 20, 2019

Thank for you, actually! This means so much :) Have a great day!

On The Way Baby Boutique

Just installed the app. I like how it looks on my store and doesn't seem to be slowing down my computer like previous upsell apps have. Will write a better review once it's been installed for a while, so far thumbs up from me

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We indeed worked a lot to make an algorithm that gives genuine recommendations and does not slow down the stores. We hope you will continue to enjoy using our app!

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio

This is a great app it will now suggest other products that some customers may not have seen on their own. The customer service is great as well they respond to question very quickly. Thank you.

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review :) It means so much and it was a pleasure working with you :) We wish you many sales!