Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Moncalieri

Amazing app and a great customer service. I requested a change on the app to adapt to my store and they did it it right away.
I super recommend it

April 7, 2020

Super thank you for the great review :) It means so much to us !

It was a real pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help, please don't hesitate to reach us!

038 Fashion

Nice app, exactly what I was looking for. I would recommand this for every one who is starting a business.

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! It means so much to us :)

We wish you many, many sales!

Organic India

Great app Great Customer service very helpful asked them to move around things for me and they done it quickly.

I would recommend

April 7, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Have an amazing day!

Case Empire

This application looks amazing, and performs even better. This small edition takes the product pages to the next level.
We should all thank the developers for giving us this app for free.

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review, you couldn't imagine how much this means to us as we worked so much on it!

And as we speak we are still working so hard in the final phase of releasing the new version!

Thank you!

Love By Letterbox

Wow! Thank god someones done it. A FREE Cross-selling app that does the job! Geniuses!

Great app so far, fits in on the store nicely. No customisation features but at this point, I couldn't care any less.

Thanks, guys!

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy that you enjoy using our app and that it is what you needed!

We wish you many, many sales!

TRXball

Really improved the "look" of the page and certainly improved sales. Get your today..... limited time offer .......

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the glowing review !

We are so happy top hear this :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Airdrie Trailer

We just installed the App and like that its simple and straightforward.Our Shopify store is not live as yet so we can only measure its efficiency once we do.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

It is so important to us. Is there anything else we can do to improve our app and be 5 star worthy?

Please know that we worked so hard to create this free app and to make it so simple to use. Every review is so important in establishing the overall rating.

I really hope to hear from you !

StyleVogue

Cross sell pro is really easy to use and love
Your work keep up the good work.thank you great app.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! 🙏
It means the world to us 😊

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Have an amazing day!

EK2.ca, Inc

The products it features don`t relate to the collection! It also seems to feature the same product specifically the expensive ones!

February 28, 2020

Hello, We are sorry to hear you are not happy with our product.
Our algorithm analyses automatically your product data and results in recommendations only based on that data. We didn't hear from other customers complaining about this and we double checked our system to make sure it works well and we found no error.

Our team contacted you several times to try and have a closer look at your problem but we received no answer. Without an answer from your side it is impossible to give you a more detailed answer. But from our analysis the app is working correctly.

Also it is impossible for our app to select recommendations based on the price, this is not something our app can do.

I wish you all the best!

Edozos

Absolutely brilliant, very easy to set up, highly professional useful App for eCommerce businesses. We'd say it must have.

Edozos's Team strongly recommends this app.

Well done Cross-Sell Pro team and keep it up we are looking forward to seeing more from you

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) We are working around the clock and in a few days we will release new features !
We hope you will be as excited about them as well :)